Is Epoxy grout suitable for Underfloor heating?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Morning, Just have a quick question on whether epoxy grout is suitable for use with underfloor heating.

I am about to grout my wetroom floor (900mm X 900mm) which is heated, and am considering using Mapei Kerapoxy epoxy grout.

Any responses kindly appreciated.

Regards

Sponsored Links
what he said ha ha ha, Yes

alreet Davie mate, you still full of busy up there ?

really choca block down here now mate, and a bit snow to provide entertainment lol

alright jimmy mate.... :D

aye busy up ere at the mo..

hope you have been keeping well mate.. ;)

Sponsored Links
alright jimmy mate.... :D

aye busy up ere at the mo..

hope you have been keeping well mate.. ;)

Keeping canny Davie mate or should i say sort of lol, last week i broke 2 fingers and fractured my collar bone, got the young un doing most of me graft for now, think he looks on at me as his apprentice now ;) ;)

how did ya manage to do that!!!...

you jumpimg of the wardrobe dressed as superman again for her indoors... :LOL: :LOL:

or is it auld age ;)
the young yin getting payback on you then ... :LOL:

how did ya manage to do that!!!...

you jumpimg of the wardrobe dressed as superman again for her indoors... :LOL: :LOL:

or is it auld age ;)
the young yin getting payback on you then ... :LOL:

was me own fault mate, tripped ower when fishing, aye he is defo TRYING to get his own back

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back