Is fitting UFH Manifold straight forward?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is fitting a manifold straight forward? if so any recommendations on the make / Type or guides?

I can't see anything that detailed on youtube on a full installation.

I've replaced the timber floor in my kitchen, and as part of that put in 15mm JG Pex barrier pipe for the first zone (Have access to underneath - the boiler room is here - unvented cylinder / boiler) eventually there will be other zones as the house is refurbished.

The plumber who installed the entire boiler system last year who i would like to use is booked up for a couple of months and its getting cold!

If it is best left to the plumber, approx area where the pipe work is, is 15m2, if the ufh pipe is hooked into the central heating loop will it cope with no manifold / pump short term?

Sponsored Links
17397_double_heat_spreader_plates.png

These metal spreader plates have been used between joists when replacing all the joists

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back