is it end for the greek

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has HRH. PHIL GOT THE BIG C, and would it be a great loss to the country if he pops his clogs :confused:

Sponsored Links
has HRH. PHIL GOT THE BIG C, and would it be a great loss to the country if he pops his clogs :confused:

No idea, but prostate cancer, is generally extremely slow spreading in older people. If he has it then I would imagine that he will die with it not from it. Really at his age it is not really an issue. But then I have no idea whether or not the story is true.

the term "invasion of privacy" seems to fit.

Sponsored Links
STORY NOT TRUE

Published: Saturday, August 09, 2008

One of Britain's most-read newspapers was forced to apologize Friday after falsely reporting Queen Elizabeth's husband Prince Philip had prostate cancer.

He has 'WIND' by the look of these pictures:

QueenNotAmused.jpg

80% of men over 60 have prostate cancer.

dont use cancer as a weapon :evil:

Prostate aint a thing to be affraid of. My Grandfarther died with prostate, not of. My uncle died with prostate, not of. Now my father is going through treatment for prostate, using the IFU treatment. He seems ok, after the treatment and the bag has been removed.
I personally went for the MoT recently and although my prostate is enlarged ( as is most mens my age) all is ok, PSA checks said so.

Prostate aint a thing to be affraid of or quite about, get to the BIG 40 and start having it checked for. Who knows you may enjoy the anul inspection, I did not :D

;)

Sponsored Links
Back