Blair still backs joining the euro – once Greek crisis is ov

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
He did........its called a GB i.e. Gordon Brown.

He got the Labour Party and Britain's finance blown clean out of the water.

I wonder if he was able to change what he did would he let Brown take over now. I think not. Blair is responsible for the mess.

Sponsored Links
I agree, compounded by the fools in now.
Not taking a stand for or against thi current lot. But how the fck could any party sort out in 12 months or so, the mess the TBGBs left behind?

And TB, the Middle East Peace Envoy??

What was it when he got into power?
What can i do to get my self noticed i wonder. I know, bomb the fck out of the Middle East !!!

It wouldn't matter to him either way - he doesn't have to worry about whether to eat or heat.
I'll bet his millions are stashed away, NOT in euros.
Him and Broon should be shot for what they've done to this country.

"I was always absolutely in favour of doing it politically and still am, by the way."

And that's the root of it. Like everything else to do with European "integration" pushed by the government, the underlying reason is the political aim of furthering the power of an EU Superstate at the expense of individual national freedoms by "harmonizing" everything from Sweden to Greece and from Ireland to the Russian border.

But he conceded that a referendum would never be won unless a compelling economic case were made for it.

Again, just like everything else to do with the political aims of a European Federal Superstate - Try to wrap it up and hoodwink people into believing that it's beneficial to Britain by way of easier trade, free movement of goods, necessary for "security" and so on.

I'm afraid we may see it come yet, but if it happens, the day that Britain scraps the pound and throws in with the Euro is the day that I switch entirely to holding funds in U.S. dollars.

Back