It's official Gordie.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Public sector workers shouldn't be allowed to vote imo.
There's too many of them and they can now practically hold the rest of the country to ransom.

Just say that to the nice Police Officer you call when you get burgled or the staff nurse examining your broken leg...

Well I don't think I will.
Lord Hutton has warned that state workers are.........
...."pointing a gun at tax payers heads due too the crippling cost of their goldplated pensions"

Public sector workers shouldn't be allowed to vote imo.
There's too many of them and they can now practically hold the rest of the country to ransom.

Just say that to the nice Police Officer you call when you get burgled or the staff nurse examining your broken leg...

Well I don't think I will.
Lord Hutton has warned that state workers are.........
...."pointing a gun at tax payers heads due too the crippling cost of their goldplated pensions"

Lord Hutton has never uttered that phrase , it's a quote from the Tory Press

They've got it right then.

No they didn't- read it for yourself:http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/indreview_johnhutton_pensions.htm

from the BBC:
However, Lord Hutton, in his influential report on public sector pensions, says that there is no evidence that pay is lower for public sector workers to reflect higher levels of pension provision.
It remains difficult to find comparative jobs in the public and private sectors anyway.
He makes two other key points.
Firstly, he regards public sector pensions as far from "gold-plated".Secondly, he says that, although some private sector employees receive less, this should not affect public sector pensions. It should not, he says, be a race to the bottom.

The private sector pays the public sector pensions and theres far too many employed in the public sector with their low hour, high pay work ethic.
Nu Labour created ten of thousands of these parasites unnecessarily during their term who should all be sacked imo and stripped of pension rights until they earn it the hard way just like many in the private sector. (ie- 6 day minimum working week- 10 hour day)

How big will your gold plated pension be? Are you a civil servant?

I Didn't realise that there was so many right wing thinkers on this forum .

Of cause the right wing bankers etc could'nt look after them selve's because they were to busy ripping us off.

The last Labour goverment (new Labour) were all Tories in disguise. :(

Sponsored Links
Back