Ukraine, Light At the End Of The Tunnel, THE END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have any evidence for that do you.

It’s been reported consistently all over the news and from Ukrainian/EU sources but of course that would be “the mainstream medias narrative” wouldn’t it, so I’m not particularly interested in trying to find any additional evidence for you.

As for your diatribe about the fall of the West, sounds more like something you’re cheerleading than some inevitability. Russia has been exposed as a barely first world economy with an over-rated military and a lot of nukes. Chinas entire economy is reliant on Western money at this point… who will they sell to in this brave new world? Africa, Russia, India??

My point is that it’s folly to count the “West” out at this stage.

Sponsored Links
Putin poisoned by his butler
That isn't as far fetched as it sounds.
In Russia, anything could happen.
They reckon old Joe Stalin was bumped off by his doctors.
The last time i saw Putin on TV he didn't look well, he seemed very upset about something.
I hope he hasn't been reading what the British press has been saying about him,
It would give him a heart attack.

who will they sell to in this brave new world? Africa, Russia, India??
These are the emerging world.
They are younger and growing and the west will find its sense of entitlement increasingly challenged.

As for India

they are in a border dispute with China

there biggest enemy is Pakistan

so the Indians have to brown nose Putin because the westernised X playboy Khan has already been to Moscow to brown nose Putin

and all these countries leaders know full well that they would be advised to keep there ill gotten gains that was probably embezzled out of the country in the west in dollars ;) not rupees
Or rubles

basically you can sum up India and Pakistan as countries run by fruit cakes , mad mullahs and
***l ends

pretty much sums up a large proportion of there population as well :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
These are the emerging world.
They are younger and growing and the west will find its sense of entitlement increasingly challenged.

A bizarre mindset to have for someone apparently living in the West, is this how all the Democracy Now viewers think about their own futures?

In what respect are they “younger”?

Do you mean they’re developing?

Russia has been exposed as a barely first world economy with an over-rated military
Yes a first world country, with a fraction of the debt of the EU or America.
A resource rich country in a world that needs resources.
Read my post about the "Winter war" Russia v Finland.

Who is this person called NATO. In capitals for some reason that say various things? I have heard of a group called NATO but there are a number of people in it.

Anyway if this is a person I can't for the life of me think of any reasons why they might slant things they say concerning Ukraine. It just wouldn't make sense.

the "Winter war" Russia v Finland.

After the Soviet military reorganized and adopted different tactics, they renewed their offensive in February and overcame Finnish defences.

Hostilities ceased in March 1940 with the signing of the Moscow Peace Treaty in which Finland ceded 9% of its territory to the Soviet Union.

The war began with a Soviet invasion of Finland on 30 November 1939, three months after the outbreak of World War II, and ended three-and-a-half months later with the Moscow Peace Treaty on 13 March 1940.

The reason
Leningrad, 32 km (20 mi) from the Finnish border.

End result a pretty open boarder that still seems to be as some Russians have gone there.

Wars are often fluid. Take shock and awe USA style. You can read about military views. No good, look they are all going around and shopping etc as normal. Also that it didn't help with the final phases capturing Baghdad. There were other preparatory actions as well, CIA, special forces and Kurds.

I posted a link to a Pentagon summary of Russia's latest ideas on military manoeuvres ;) Maybe they have never used it before.

NATO are US sockpuppets. Even tranny wouldn't argue otherwise

no they are not it’s the North Atlantic treaty organisation

the clue is in the letters

N = north

A = Atlantic

T = treaty

O = organisation

simples

they don't want to be on the losing side.

Putin will not be in power for ever.

Even vinty will change his story in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back