Putin solves another problem

Sponsored Links
I see your "news" is less than a year old. Already you are reading an article from

Tue 8 Mar 2022 13.27 EST

Pop back when (if?) you have anything useful to say.
The BBC is allowed to operate in Russia.
Why is that.

America and NATO have reneged on agreements regarding missiles and troops near Russian borders
Incorrect

The Ukraine also reneged on the first and second Minsk agreements
No they didnt

Putin invaded Donbas in 2014 and has been funding it ever since

Ukraine have been defending their country

The US had a hand in the 2014 coup in Ukraine
Demonstrably untrue.

where shortly afterwards, the Russian language was not recognised in the new constitution

Incorrect, in fact Russian was still being taught in school

were followed by civil war where civilians in the Donbass were shelled and bombed by the Ukrainians
False claim

Putin sent in Wagner group and pro Russian separatists to annexe Donbas, which Ukrainians have been fighting.
that is not a civil war, it is an invasion

where Ukrainian army units sided with the Nazis and rounded up thousands of Ukrainian Jews and sent them to extermination
So did Germany.

Germany is not our enemy, it is our ally.

Our enemy is not Russia it’s the USA
You might reach that conclusion if you believe all the falsehoods you have made

Sponsored Links
1676739485227.png
I think if you asked someone who lived in SE Ukraine/Crimea, they'd say Ukr didn't uphold Minsk 2.
RUssia certainly didn't, of course.

Ditto. There are convincing documentaries on Youtube. The usual fog of war.

It's been pretty miserable down there for many years, no positive inputs from Kyiv. Too far and expensive to control. Following the obviously rigged Putinista voting, there was some "independent" polling. Many wanted to be Russian. Half-ish iirc, can't remember the numbers.

I think if you asked someone who lived in SE Ukraine/Crimea, they'd say Ukr didn't uphold Minsk 2.
RUssia certainly didn't, of course
Fair point, but it’s rather hard to comply with a peacemaking agreement when you’ve been invaded by a hardcore paramilitary group

Ditto. There are convincing documentaries on Youtube. The usual fog of war
I can’t find anything to support claims of a civil war in the Donbas region.

It seems fighting only really started when Putin began meddling in 2014 in Donetsk and Luhansk.

I would be careful with documentaries on YouTube, there are quite a few “independent journalists” who aren’t terribly independent as they wrote for RT.

that is not a civil war, it is an invasion
There are 2.9 million Ukranian refugees in Russia, most them from Eastern Ukraine.
Russia hosts more Ukranian refugees than any other country.

Number of Ukrainian refugees in each country
(only countries with more than 10,000 refugees) *
CountryNumber
Russia2,852,395
Poland1,563,386
Germany1,021,667
Czech Republic478,614
United States221,000[57]
Italy167,925
Spain161,012
United Kingdom154,600
Bulgaria146,659
France118,994
Romania106,786
Slovakia105,732
Moldova102,016
Turkey95,772
Austria90,126
Netherlands85,210
Lithuania71,367
Switzerland70,730
Ireland70,077
Belgium65,658
Estonia63,850
Portugal56,236
Sweden49,181
Finland47,067
Latvia43,592
Denmark39,032
Norway35,321
Hungary33,316
Canada32,115[58]
Montenegro

Makes you wonder why they haven't invaded Germany or that they would ever trade with them.

WWII my arse.

Next!
It could be because the Germans are no longer persecuting ethnic Russians who live on their territory.

There are 2.9 million Ukranian refugees in Russia
Some forcibly, some as a route to get elsewhere. Another of Vlad the Invader's war crimes.

According to your previous posts these pro Russian separatists don't exist.
They exist, but not as many as before the invasion,

Having seen how Russian military have treated innocent Ukrainian civilians many pro-Russian's have changed to become pro-Ukraine activists.

If Putin does take over Ukraine he will have to contain a very potent anti Russian resistance organisation.

It could be because the Germans are no longer persecuting ethnic Russians who live on their territory.
So hairylemon's post was nonsense, as are most of yours on this subject. 26 million Russians killed (WWII) and not a hint of retribution towards Germany. Ukraine protects its borders and Vinty and hairylemon expect thousands of Ukrainians to die.

Bizarre.

Sponsored Links
Back