Is it "Fresh clean air" in an aeroplane

Sponsored Links
Didn’t look at the video but I always wind the wife up when we're getting on a plane by asking her if she's ready to breathe in other peoples farts, burps and bad breath. :LOL:

Didn’t look at the video but I always wind the wife up when we're getting on a plane by asking her if she's ready to breathe in other peoples farts, burps and bad breath. :LOL:

its filtered though (y)

Sponsored Links
its filtered though (y)
Maybe it is but I wouldn’t drink a cup of **** that’s been pored through a water filter although I’m probably drinking filtered waste Thames water in my cup of tea right now!

its filtered though

apparently not, as can be seen in the report the air ducts in the walls and ceilings can be contaminated with oil and burnt oil products. These ducts are inaccesible and therefore cannot be cleaned.

Having lived abroad for many years I have absolutely no interest in ever leaving British soil again. I wouldn't get on a plane or a boat for all the money in the world. I have seen quite enough of foreign climes.

Having lived abroad for many years I have absolutely no interest in ever leaving British soil again. I wouldn't get on a plane or a boat for all the money in the world.....
You could drive. On your own.

My eyes are always red raw after getting of a Ryanair flight, no it's not the overpriced booze.

Sponsored Links
Back