Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I openly admit that I don't want the Roma Gypsies in the UK. I've had the misfortune to meet them all over Europe and I can honestly say it was not a privilege nor pleasure. Beggars we can do without.

Does that make me a racist?

If so, I'll get a T-shirt.

Sponsored Links
Will vote UKIP if a candidate stands.

My reason for labelling you a racist isn't the current crop of banal sh1te but the many prior posts you've had removed because they were racially offensive.

Perhaps you could repost a few of those and let people decide :cool:

MW

Sponsored Links
I've never posted a racist post. I think we are already overcrowded and with a shrinking economy the last thing we need is immigrants.

You never know, some of the Mods who deleted them may be around to comment on that :rolleyes:

MW

I've yet to see evidence that the holocaust was recorded as it is claimed - but that's nothing to do with racism - just the victor recording history in a way that suited them. It's the eye witness statements that don't stand up to scrutiny.

I've yet to see evidence that the holocaust was recorded as it is claimed - but that's nothing to do with racism - just the victor recording history in a way that suited them. It's the eye witness statements that don't stand up to scrutiny.
I was just about to vote no above, until I read this post that is. You seem a pretty intelligent fella to me Joe, but I can't see where you're coming from with this ******.

Oh Joe, why oh why??

I agree totally with you, but now you have given Megawatt another outlet for his p.c. claptrap. He has a huge axe to grind, and grind it he will. This axe was used to create the large chip he has on each shoulder. He hates his country, and detests anyone who didn't want it to change to the mongrel nation that we are becoming.

I live in a decent middle class area. Suddenly, outside our local supermarket we have a rotund Roma gypsy woman, complete with head scarf and 2 unwashed toddlers, sitting on a chair all day begging (ie.selling big issue). What use are they to the country. We are importing illiterate begging peasants.

Yes Megawatt, I'll get it in before you RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! - REMOVE THIS NOW MY FRIEND THE MODERATOR...............Whatever!!!
I prefer realist, but anyhow its all going to the dogs!!

Will future generations thank us for the problems the uncontrolled immigration brigade have left for them to sort out?

I was just about to vote no above, until I read this post that is. You seem a pretty intelligent fella to me Joe, but I can't see where you're coming from with this ****.

Then show me the evidence.

joe-90";p="958331 said:
I've yet to see evidence that the holocaust was recorded as it is claimed - but that's nothing to do with racism - just the victor recording history in a way that suited them. It's the eye witness statements that don't stand up to scrutiny.[/quote]I was just about to vote no above, until I read this post that is. You seem a pretty intelligent fella to me Joe, but I can't see where you're coming from with this ****.

Then show me the evidence.
What evidence do you want, the nazis killed six million jews , they had factories set up to do it on an industrial scale. Dead men tell no tales, but there were plenty of survivors who did. So what point was it you were trying to make about the holocaust. I agree with you on the immigration issue, but don't see why you have to bring this into it.

You simply haven't done your research. Why is it that good men are imprisoned for questioning history. What do they have to hide?

Not interested in arguing about it. Just go off and have a look.

So which aspects of the holocaust do you think have been misrepresented Joe?

MW

Not interested in arguing. There's plenty of info out there.

Oh right ... So, in other words, this is simply another Joe-90 no facts nonsense post trying to wind people up.

When you post some facts then people may start the debate, until then, forget it.

To the vast majority of normal human beings the Holocaust was as written and the onus is on you to prove otherwise .... History is history until someone proves otherwise.

Over to you ... Put up or f*** off.

Now let's all sit back and wait for Joe to Google some obscure rambling or other :rolleyes:

MW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back