Is saniflo ok for only kitchen sink in flat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi anyone help me know for sure if it's ok to use a saniflo to pump waste away from an only kitchen sink. i.e. not a 2nd sink, just the only one in the house. It's an old ground floor 1 bedroom flat (in Scotland)

I am trying to get some work done to adhere to a building warrant for relocating the kitchen. Presently the warrant asks for 50mm waste pipe ran behind a false wall into an old kitchen sink waste 4/5 metres from new kitchen area. There will be a washing machine connected in too. (Sanivite reqd I believe with 32mm outlet not 22mm)

I feel it will be easier to conceal a 32mm pipe and quite like the idea of connecting it into the outside stack via a "time saver" (...is that what it's called..) rather than more bends into this fairly unknown not very accessable old iron work. I would need the macerator unit to connect straight into stack as I can't get a run on the pipe straight into the stack

Thanks for any help

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back