Is there a prefered manufacturer of Bifold doors?

ALuk doors go up to 1200m per leaf
Approx £1600-£1800+vat fitted

I see you and God are recommending Aluk. I take it you guys fit these, Any good?
My Eurocell supplier makes Aluk too, I have brochures etc but I have found them to be quite expensive from those guys.
I have been fitting alot of Smart bifolds recently from Astraseal. They are are quite a bit cheaper and have been pretty good.

Would you rate Aluk better than Smart?
Any of you guys going to the FIT show this year too?

Sponsored Links
I see you and God are recommending Aluk. I take it you guys fit these, Any good?
My Eurocell supplier makes Aluk too, I have brochures etc but I have found them to be quite expensive from those guys.
I have been fitting alot of Smart bifolds recently from Astraseal. They are are quite a bit cheaper and have been pretty good.

Would you rate Aluk better than Smart?
Any of you guys going to the FIT show this year too?

We used to use Smarts all the time from a Welsh supplier, changed to ALuk when The Window Outlet started up a few streets away from my house 2 yrs ago
Prices were the same, never really had any problems with any but having them on your doorstep makes life a bit easier. Good service as well.
Fitshow, which day is still undecided, most likely being going up with Ben and Jim from TWO
Couple of beers if anyone's about

We fitted both, never had any issues with either. I was down the window outlet a couple of weeks ago enroute to Somerset.

Going up the show with the missus, think it's Wednesday

We fitted both, never had any issues with either. I was down the window outlet a couple of weeks ago enroute to Somerset.

Going up the show with the missus, think it's Wednesday

Somerset, Was it a Butlins trip? Thats my area.

I'm planning for the Wednesday too with a couple of the lads but I usually end up arriving late and having to rush around to see everything

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back