Is there a size limit on posts?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
One for the Mods. In response to a few requests I have written a 'how I made my wetroom' guide which is 8 pages in Word. I also have pictures to include. What is the best way to post this and can it be done in one post or will it exceed any forum limit?

Cheers

PP

Sponsored Links
Hi PilotPete,

Sounds very interesting, it's probably best to place your wetroom article into the Wiki, it can be referred to from the forum just as easily but it will be easier to upload the pictures and layout the text, if you need any help please give me a shout. Alternatively, you can send me ( [email protected] ) the word document and I'll upload it into the Wiki, it's up to you really.

:)

Pics have been forwarded to DIYnot for inclusion to the Wiki entry. There are a lot of them so I hope I haven't jammed his email account up! :LOL:

Therapy it was in a strange sort of way, taking ages and learning as I went along! Hope others find it useful.

PP

Sponsored Links
The glory is in the tiling and finishing PP but the prep makes the job. You splashed out and did the job to the best of your ability and did the prep yourself, and using the best materials (save for the Dunlop adhesive ;) ). Big thumbs up from me - look forward to the pics.

Yeah, wish I'd paid more for the same dust in a more expensive Bal paper sack!! ;) I hear that Bal have increased the price of Dunlop adhesives as they have been so popular, lucky I bought the gear when I did as I believe they are charging Bal prices for it now!!

PP

Back