Removed post

So simple answer would be to remove the posts and leave an explaination

Sponsored Links
Breezer, you continue to be very authoritative about modding for someone who denies being a mod !

I am beginning to doubt that you have been telling the truth !

I was taught by my parents and at school that telling the truth was very important and increased my self esteem.

Tony

say what you like AGILE, but I cant tell you because softus gets upset.

oh sod it then who cares.

diyNOT uses a very common forum software, I used to be a mod on another forum that uses the same software this one does, so all the buttons this one has the others do, its that simple (ok differnt colour, but they do the same thing)

Thats how i know so much about what a mod can / cant do.

if it helps most of the mods do not know who the other mods are (unless they chosse to tell each other in the..........)

use google, and type in FORUM see how many use the same software

Edited by me because a mod has been tampering with this post.

The mod has no guts.

the mod say i have it wrong, well would the mod concerned plase step forward .

Dont bother about Softus, he is a non identity !

A couple of years ago, the site owner invited the mods to a Christmas party where they all met each other. The woman mod ( where is she now? ) in spite of her hard mod appearance was reported to be quite young and "allright" !

Tony

Sponsored Links
but how would you know that? (about said party?) and i think you mean Linda

What the spies used to call "careless talk" !

Wallflowers have ears !

And this ones gonna get moved to the General Discussion Forum as soon as a MOD can be arsed!

I don't think any of the mods are up this late, they've had a busy day polishing their egos :p

This post is for the mod who likes to tamper with posts.
Mod would you like to correct me on what i have wrong please.
Please also note mod, I did point out that this forum software is the same as i used to mod on, yes it can be changed slightly but the bones of what i have said are right

Mod 7,

Was it you who placed that red comment in the middle of Breezers posting above ( which he has now removed! ).

Whilst I appreciate that mods dont talk to each other, or even necessarily know each other, but dont you think that its a little dishonest to just pretend that none of the mods were involved? Clearly someone was involved!

And what about the whole deleted thread?

Also, the Heatcall 1 posting which I reproduced has been "de-capitalised", again without explanation! It was part of the feature of the posting that it was all in capitals and without any punctuation!

One wonders why this unidentified mod, whom the others deny all knowledge of, did not sanitise and make it polite at the same time!

Tony

This is what it looked like originally!

Posted by Heatcall 1 : Fri 08 Aug, 2008 6:35 pm Post Subject: GROUP SERVICE NUMPTEE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAVE

HOW OFTEN HAVE U FITTED A BOILER AND DONE SOMETHING WRONG?? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PROPER VAILLANT ENGINEER ANYMORE THEY ARE ALL GROUP SERVICE ENGINEERS OR NUMPTIES AS U PUT!! I MYSELF AM A GROUP SERVICE ENGINEER AND MY KNOWLEDGE OF BOTH VAILLANT AND GLOWWORM PRODUCTS WOULD BLOW YOUR TINY MIND OUT OF THE WATER. 75% OF THE PROBLEMS I SEE ON NEW WARRANTY APPLIANCES ARE DUE TO INSTALLATION ISSUES/FAULTS. THE LAST F81 F91 FAULT I HAD ON A 937 WAS IN AN INSTALLERS HOUSE, IT BASICALLY MEANS THE BOILER HAS TRIED TO HEAT THE STORE UP TO THE DESIRED TEMPERATURE ON WARMSTART AND IF IT FAILS TO DO SO IN 10 MINUTES IT THROWS F81 F91 FAULT. THIS INSTALLERS BOILER WOULD F81 F91 WHEN RUNNING A BATH!! ERM GOT YOUR COGS SQUEAKING YET? BASICALLY THE IDIOT HAD PIPED IT UP BACK TO FRONT, U KNOW HOT INTO COLD, COLD INTO HOT. THE BOILER WOULD BE TRYING TO REACH 60 DEGREE WHILE 20 LITRES A MINUTE ARE COMING OUT OF THE TAP, IT WAS NOT WORKING AT FULL OUTPUT BECAUSE IT WAS NOT RECOGNISING THE FLOW SENSOR TO ACTIVATE HOT WATER DEMAND. THIS IS ONE FOR YOUR MATCHBOX RECORDS OF KNOWLEDGE. YOU INSTALLER NUMPTEE. IT WAS PROBABLY YOUR HOUSE SORT OF DAFT THING AN IDIOT WOULD DO, AND THAT IS JUST ONE OF THOUSANDS OF IDIOT INSTALLER THINGS I HAVE SEEN. AT THE END OF IT ALL WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP THE CUSTOMER/END USER BUT ALL PEOPLE LIKE YOU WANT TO DO IS SLAG OFF THE PRODUCTS AND THE SECOND TO NONE BACK UP OF GROUP SERVICE.[/b]

Sponsored Links
Back