Is there an answer to the economic conundrum?

Ellal.

You sure joe-90 isn't an alt of yours, your post ingredients are very similar.

Low on fact content, high on insults, double the RDA of selective quotes, may contain traces of an argument incoherently expressed.

Sponsored Links
Ellal.

You sure joe-90 isn't an alt of yours, your post ingredients are very similar.

Low on fact content, high on insults, double the RDA of selective quotes, may contain traces of an argument incoherently expressed.

PMSL...

Where are your facts?

What is your 'plan'?

Quit while you're a 'knobhead'... ;)

PMSL...

Where are your facts?

Which of my links did you miss, I linked to a source showing the banks that signed the agreement (all woopdashoop FIVE of them), hit the target, other than the state owned one, funny how you suddenly dropped that subject isn't it?

What is your 'plan'?

me said:
For there to be an answer, you first have to define the question?

What "IS" the current economic crisis?

How is our private sector failing or different compared to 2007 (pre crash)?

Well, not significantly that different actually (1*), although exports increased slightly due to devaluation, though we lost some domestic demand

(1*) if you exclude the banking and housing sector. Artificial excess money = housing boom = artificial excess money disappears = housing crash = back to "normal". some aggregate demand

Then we have government overspending for over 10 years now as well.

So we had 2 sources of excess money, or as you can clumsily call it "fake" money, this cause "fake" growth (so instead of 2% we had 3%, 1% of that being "Fake).

I hate using household anologys, but let me put it this way.

Guy earns 100 bucks a month, and spends 110 a month on ******.

He then cut's back and only spends a 100 a month on ******.

the ****** will see this as an "economic problem", but it's not really is it, it's just a correction.

So my answer to the "economic crisis" is that we don't actually have an economic crises, we just have a government that was borrowing and spending to much, and banks giving out loans to easily.

Now people want to jump back up to pre-crash levels of wealth, without acknowledging that it was built on "fake" credit. The danger of this being that many of the "solutions" are what caused the flipping problem in the first instance.

Don't get me wrong, we have economic issues, large unemployment for example, amongst a number of other issues. But these have all been a long time in the making, or already existent, they are only bought to the fore of the media in times such as these.

Obviously you didn't like this answer, or didn't understand it.

It's a common script error in the joe-90 spam bot technology, arguments the bot does not like or comprehend are simply ignored, and and the question is simply repeated in a loop.

Quit while you're a 'knobhead'... ;)

Yea, I am sure everyone is being blown away by your erudite arguments.

So my answer to the "economic crisis" is that we don't actually have an economic crises
Is that a single crisis, or several crises that you are referring to that we do or don't have...lol

Obviously you didn't like this answer, or didn't understand it.
I understand that you don't have a clue (is that you softus?), and that you don't have an intelligent response when someone more clued up than you explains where you are wrong and puts forward a possible solution..

same old, same old.... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Ar**Se**** (softus?) seems to have gone quiet all of a sudden...

I wonder why... ;)

Back