Is this a tanalith stain?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all - bit of a puzzler was hoping someone could help with. Laid a composite deck and had some pine treated sleepers to make beds round it. Left one on the deck as didn’t complete when rainy spell hit and it was there for a couple of weeks till I got back to the job. Underneath its left a brown patch as shown in photo. At first I thought this was the new deck not fading consistently due to the sleeper blocking the sun, but the colour doesn’t match up. Does anyone know if tanalith can run and if it does how on Earth I’d get it out of decking? If pressure washed it to an inch of its life and used every cleaner I can think of!

Note that it’s the brown diagonal line isn’t the photo, the other lines and patches are some weird light thing happening from the surface water on deck post cleaning

thanks

Attachments

• 308963E5-F5DF-4E6D-AAA4-45C3FD9B036F.jpeg
    308963E5-F5DF-4E6D-AAA4-45C3FD9B036F.jpeg
    282 KB · Views: 43
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back