Is this allowed??

megawatt said:
I think we must assume that Doc Drivel actually has a sense of humour and is having a laugh here as, even by his standards, this one tops the bill :LOL:

No, mate. He's dead serious and he has a high opinion of himself. This is the average standard of his output.

He'll be along shortly, frenetically flannelling and back-pedalling to try to make it seem that he isn't as stupid as he appears. When that becomes a lost cause, he changes his User name and continues as before.

Sponsored Links
Undercover wrote:
so anyway. If you came across one of these installs on a service or gsi, what would you class it as??
Simple ...

If it's permitted in the manufacturer's installation material ... Fine.

If it isn't ... It's incorrectly installed and should be brought in line with their guidance.

To not do so renders any warranty invalid.

Onetap: I do remember Doc D in his WaterSystems alias and read many of his diatribes which gave me much amusement ... He's fine as long as you don't take him seriously, this forum is probably part of his recommended therapy/rehabilitation :LOL:

MW

On a slightly different tangent....what's the general opinion on a prv and tprv from an unvented cylinder run UP in one 15mm pipe into the top of the f and e? Acceptable or not??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back