Is this really a tonne bag?

Sponsored Links
FWIW when I ordered a tonne bag of gravel I got a similar sized bag but pretty much full to the top.

Told you, I have a good eye! ;)

Actually I misread thought it was diameter. :rolleyes::p
Hahaha, good work!

FWIW when I ordered a tonne bag of gravel I got a similar sized bag but pretty much full to the top.

Thanks, that does make me feel better about throwing the kitchen sink at them.

Update: they’ve offered a refund or to send an additional amount. So I’m happy with that. Will be finishing off the garden this week so depends if I need the extra 250kg. I think I will.

If they send an extra 250kg you'll have done well- I think it more likely they've accidentally filled the size bag they use for 1000kg with 850kg of damp instead but maybe they did fill by volume rather than weight!

Good result

Sponsored Links
If they send an extra 250kg you'll have done well- I think it more likely they've accidentally filled the size bag they use for 1000kg with 850kg of damp instead but maybe they did fill by volume rather than weight!

Good result
Thanks. They sent me a pic of their yard and all the bags were filled like that. I don’t think it will have been down to damp as the test I did was with damp gravel as it’s been rained on the past 2 days.

Consider yourself luck they didn't throw your claim out, by 'suggesting' you may have used some.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back