Is this work acceptable?

Sponsored Links
Looks like trowel marks as we’ll.

We are disappointed and was expecting a smooth finish. Will it look better when painted or should we be expecting more from the plasterer? Thanks

Looks like quite poor job to my eyes, as if it was drying as he was putting it on. I would not be happy with it, has the lad plastered before? It needs to be redone properly, or the high spots sanded down and lining paper to hide it.

Sponsored Links
Looks like quite poor job to my eyes, as if it was drying as he was putting it on. I would not be happy with it, has the lad plastered before? It needs to be redone properly, or the high spots sanded down and lining paper to hide it.
Oh no, no lining paper for us. We want it doing right so we don’t have to keep redoing it. Yes I am not happy with it. Husband has now contacted the plasterer to call
Them back.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back