is your merchant ripping you?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
watching our account recently as buying what we thought was the same item cost us
same manufacturer similar box

programmable rf room stat £36.16+vat
rf room stat £69.73+vat

how the **** does that work out then ?

also how many of you check you invoices against the docket you signed on collection
recently noticed a price increase between the 2!!

and the same theiving barstewards also failed to credit the account for a return

BEWARE they are robbing us twice over!!

Sponsored Links
Had an issue with PTS doing this got most of them corrected but 1 for 130 quid went on for ages in the end just sent cheque for account with note saying after repeated inquires for credit branch manager had done nothing.
You sort it... Never heard a thing
Plumbcentre is far better as tickets can be left open till job finished so everything on same ticket .
Scan computer screen and get away with saying i am not paying that for that and it comes down.
On odd occasion prices dont match credit is done there and then when queried

I have to check my invoices with a well known nationwide merchant every month...Get over charged nearly every month anywhere between £50 and £500 although last month they really surpassed themselves by invoicing me for a 2000 litre bunded oil tank that I had not even ordered...

Sponsored Links
I just take in my Plumbfix catalogue and compare. I pay at the time and do not do "on account". I always ask the price. Merchants can really rip you off.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back