IS YOUR TOWN TURNING INTO A LITTLE BANGLEDASH OR KIEV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
this is a snippet from the papers

Walking through our local town of Wellington is like being in an Asian ccountry like Pakistan or India. I, like most of my fellow countrymen, are not racist but resent the un-controlled immigration over the last 20 years. Our, past and current politicians are incapable of dealing with this problem. and the National Front are perceived as the only real alternative. God forbid

Sponsored Links
Please remind me, how long ago was it that Indian and Pakistan towns looked like English towns?????

I predict that this thread will be locked by the Mods after a long argument in which no one will change their minds and it will degenerate into personal abuse

So the only person who will be right in this thread will be me ha ha

Sponsored Links

Don't know about Bangladesh, I have never been although I would like to visit. I have been to Kiev though, and the architecture was quite stunning, which was surprising because I had always thought the place had been virtually flattened during the war. I must admit that my town looks nothing like it.

wish it was we could do with a bit of culture, other than that in a yogurt carton :D I'm into green thai curry at the moment, I know you didn't mention Thailand but just thought I'd throw it in for good measure, do you like green thai curry Slogger ? I thought I'd try making a green thai curry pasty, or fudge :LOL:

RicharP, while you're at it, could you do me a sweet and soure chicken (Kiev) please ?

Wish we had the weather they have in Bangladesh :cry:

What's it like in Kiev? Is it hot or cold? I'd imagine it'd be a bit on the cold side for me :(

Think it gets snowy in Bangladesh too in winter. Anyway, imagine if we did turn into a little Bangladesh, we'd be rolling in it, what with all those outsourced call centre jobs. Bring it on !!

Does my town look like Bangladesh?
No, not on yer life......
I live in Cheltenham, when the ruling Tories put up a black candidate at some elections some time ago, all the local tory voters went and voted LibDem and its stayed that way ever-since. The local toffs wouldn't let their lovely old town reflect anything other than a pompous Regency pile, :LOL: :LOL:

I knew someone once who use to cook chicken Stalingrad.

"A bit like chicken Kiev", he used to say, "but with more of a feel of military disaster about it".

Nige F said:
Getting like Kiev in Norfolk.......Bootiful :rolleyes:
not kind to their bird tho are they.
Food firm Bernard Matthews members of staff were apparently caught on camera playing "bat and ball" with live turkeys.
The company vowed to investigate after an undercover investigator took the shots in a shed at Beck Farm in Felthorpe, near Norwich, on Friday.
"At this stage we cannot comment on them until we have reviewed any evidence. However, we stress that the welfare of our birds is of paramount importance to the company. I bet thats how Bernard entertains his guests, anyone for a round of turkey bashing? no wonder them turkey roasts look nothing like a turkey.

Sponsored Links
Back