ISAR HE 24 boiler problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello i have a old isar he 24 boiler the control panel does not light up anymore i have replaced with new one but still no lights the hot water is way too hot and the rads are very hot to the touch it all seems to work but just no lights on control panel the purple wire seems fine and done test on cable all seems good any help as too what the problem could be

many thx

Sponsored Links
Is the software issue for the replacement compatable with the existing main control?
Also, the 4 way connection cable between the PCB and the display unit has an extra joint directly behind the 'new' display panel. A wipe down with contact cleaner may help to restore the display (and bring your old one back to life too)

everything is clean control panel is new so i think there is a issue elsewhere joiner cable is all good just no display up

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back