Isar he30 boiler problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
im having problems with my he30 boiler when using hot water it works fine but when I turn the heating on with the water it goes of and comes up with the F/L FAULT CODE any ideas?

Sponsored Links
I've checked the bits the fault codes refer to but still no joy...

I recon that you need to get a Gas Safe engineer out. Sounds like you min is off (when you run your boiler on dhw it sets your boiler to max which produces a high flame which is recognised by your flame rectification device which allows the boiler to stay on without locking out f/l code. When run on ch mode the boiler reverts to min which if not set properly won't be acknowledged by the rectification device and in turn will cause the boiler to lock out. F/L)

Sponsored Links
When run on ch mode the boiler reverts to min which if not set properly won't be acknowledged by the rectification device and in turn will cause the boiler to lock out. F/L)
The gas valves on Isars are not adjustable.

Any ideas what it could be gasman28
We are not permitted to give gas information on here due to forum rules. I would suggest to call out an engineer that is conversant with the Isar.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back