isar he30

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by vokera80e, 28 Aug 2016.

1. vokera80e

vokera80e

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    The question is has all combi boilers have this warm plate installed in them, Because the isar HE Range as got to be un-economical to run ... IE i might call for hot water once a day to wash the pots....... can this be turned off internal, at the moment i switch it off by the front switch, i don't have the central heating on in the summer months... is the warm up plate really necessary.

2. Sponsored Links
  3. Stadan20

Stadan20

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I don't think you can deactivate it

4. ianmcd

ianmcd

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Lots of different boilers have a HW pre heat function but most can be disabled, not sure if you can or how on an Isar as I dont touch them they are possibly the worst boiler I have ever come across, lots of lads a lot more experienced with this boiler on here will come on and advise you better

• Like Like x 1
  5. DP

DP

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Come, come Ian. I was of the same opinion a while ago. Use to swerve working on it, even fried a board (and paid for replacement too may I add) when got one of the plugs mixed up. Then a light came on in my head, why not get to know the beast better. Was in Landan, on the way back went to Hull for a day course at their factor. Very informative course, lecturer did not mince his words. Came away feeling this boiler is nice dog with a bad name. Now I look forward to repair calls for Isars.

On my patch there are a few estates with this boiler (it now being the builders choice)

6. Sponsored Links
  7. ianmcd

ianmcd

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    well Dan I only have one on my Patch and its in Maryhill and I refuse to touch it other than CP12 , I always tell the Landlord fixed price repair but next time it breaks down its yours if you want it mate, had a wee giggle that the ops name is Vokera 80E and he has an Isar ha ha I know what I would rather have

• Like Like x 1
  8. bazdaman

bazdaman

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Pre heat cannot be turned off on this piece of **** unless you buy an optional extra kit to turn it off

9. vokera80e

vokera80e

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    DERN'T ASK THE PRICE... I'LL HAVE THE SWITCH FROM THE BOILER ROUTED DOWNSTAIRS...THANK YOU ONE AND ALL

10. bazdaman

bazdaman

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    • Like Like x 1
  11. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local