ISAR HE35 No Hot Water or Heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have an Isar HE35 which has stopped working, not producing hot water and no heating. When I turn it on I can hear a click sound and the front display panel shows a dash with a dot (-.). When I turn on the hot tap or heating from the thermostat the boiler does not fire up.

It was like this for 2 days and then yesterday the water started to get hot for around 30 mins and now it has gone back to its normal self. I have tried to reset for few seconds from the reset button and also turned on/off from the power switch on the boiler.

All I get is the green line with a dot at the end of it, no fault codes or any other lights. Yesterday when the hot water was working for a bit the burner light was flickering very faintly.

Any ideas as to what could be the cause, faulty PCB, Display Unit or something else. I have checked all connections between PCB and Display unit and all seems good.

Sponsored Links
requires a qualified gas safe registered engineer to investigate and repair. this is not a diy repair

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back