ISIS sends death threats to Twitter

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What real men use. :eek:

remember-the-hard-izal-disinfected-toilet-paper.jpg

Shudder!!! If you got a sharp fold in it by scrunching instead of folding :eek:

I always used to scrunch it up, but then rub it together a bit to get rid of the sharp bits.
Is it any wonder that they don't make it any more?

ISIS has terrorized and threatened the lives of thousands of people worldwide. Now the terrorist group has yet another target- Twitter.

ISIS - a handful of religious nutters who think they can take on the world.

I think we can all predict what will eventually happen but, sadly, not until they've caused everybody a lot more grief.

They might get a few of the leaders, and that jiihadi john is probably going to die soon one way or another. But the vast majority of the murdering scum will get away with it and melt back into their previous lives.
The ones who live over here(selling papers, shagging young white birds) might have to answer a couple of awkward questions first.

They might get a few of the leaders, and that jiihadi john is probably going to die soon one way or another. But the vast majority of the murdering scum will get away with it and melt back into their previous lives.
The ones who live over here(selling papers, s****g young white birds) might have to answer a couple of awkward questions first.

I doubt it. A few might be 'outed' by the press, but it's quite likely that more 'blind eyes might be turned' by council chiefs, social workers and police.

Ah, but that's for 70 rolls. That works out at a very reasonable £7 a roll.

ISIS - a handful of religious nutters who think they can take on the world.

I think we can all predict what will eventually happen but, sadly, not until they've caused everybody a lot more grief.
Which was more or less the Roman reaction to the early Christians - and look what happened there. And St Paul didn't have facebook, twitter, youtube and the blogosphere to help him.

Sponsored Links
Back