Isis video purports to show massacre

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That wonderful religion of peace Islam (spit) show how their religion deals with another religion as only they can.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Islamic State (Isis) has released a video that appears to show the killing of two groups of Ethiopian Christians captured by its Libyan affiliates.

The 29-minute film released on Sunday portrays Christians as crusaders out to kill Muslims. It then goes on to show about 15 men beheaded on a beach and another 15 shot in the head in scrubland.

A masked fighter brandishing a pistol delivers a long statement, saying Christians had to convert to Islam or pay a special tax prescribed by the Qur’an. “Muslim blood shed under the hands of your religions is not cheap,” he says, looking at the camera. “To the nation of the cross, we are now back again.” The video then switches between footage of the two apparent massacres.

Sponsored Links
If anyone wants to see concrete evidence of the barbarity that goes on in the name of the ROP as well as other races more prone to wanton violence, they only need to get themselves to a site called Best Gore.

There you can find never ending savagery and will be amazed at the inventiveness used by primitive man to wipe others off the face of the earth. There was a video posted on there a few days ago highlighting the growing racism of black South Africans towards immigrants from other African countries, eg. Somalia.

One example showed the whole town/village apparently turned out for the burning and necklacing of those from elsewhere in Africa - the victims were mostly teenage boys. There were approx. 8 or 10 of them. Not only did they want to burn them alive, but have a bit of fun and sport whilst it happened. For kicks, they tied two teenagers to one tyre, then set one of them alight with petrol. The entertainment came when the burning one ran around in panic and agony, screaming whilst the other was dragged around helplessly by his writhing, dying companion. Remember, this wasn't a couple of lone psychos perpetrating this - it was done with what looked like the village watching. Just a normal daily activity for them. Africa's not the only place where this goes on. Brazil is quite bloody, with murder, rape and lynchings at epidemic levels. But then, the genes of the offenders probably originate from Africa.

Anyone who says that whites and other races are the same is talking utter bull. Anyone who advocates importing these people into EU/UK in their millions really needs help.

No doubt the usual suspects will be along soon to ask 'WHY' they shouldn't be allowed in.

shoebat.com is another site where the video evidence of the ROP's barbarism can be seen. Peace, surely can't ever be mentioned in the same bloody sentence as Islam.

Sponsored Links
And still the so-called moderate Muslims in our country say nothing. Tacit agreement?

My dad would have said that all recent wars, riots and conflicts happen because there hasn't been a world war for decades.
What I think he meant by that was that it is a characteristic of man to want to fight.

As for the upsurge of the RoP barbarity we are seeing, perhaps we need another crusade. That, however, would require all or most Christian countries to agree on what to do, which is not at all certain.
Who won the last crusade?
The good news is that the Christians are likely to win the next one. When you think about it, Christian countries have modern weapons systems (not least aircraft, which the RoP do not yet have) and professional servicemen, whilst the RoP mentality is still set in mediaeval days.
If there is going to be a crusade, though, we'd better get on with it. As the RoP continue to take over, they are going to become stronger whilst, thanks to our politicians, we are becoming weaker.

Ever heard of an event called WWII and the Nazis?
Yes we have and what a weird paradox to compere with.
Let's look at your mates past history :

https://warsclerotic.wordpress.com/...rld-conflicts-around-the-world-21-are-muslim/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_war
Just a couple of examples.
How far back in history do you wish to go?
Please don't bleat about the Blair fiasco, we know the outcome.
Show us how your RoP in this country are helping to eradicate the vile terrorists.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
The difference between Radical Muslims and ordinary Muslims,,,,,,,,

The Radical Muslim wants to behead you............. The ordinary Muslim doesn't want to behead you,,,,,, He wants the Radical Muslim to behead you.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Show us how your RoP in this country are helping to eradicate the vile terrorists.
My mates? My ROP?
Are you drunk?

I pointed out that white people can be as cruel as non-white people. Are you on medication? Would it be fair of me to call them YOUR Nazis?

Paradox...? :confused:

My mates? My ROP?
Are you drunk?

I pointed out that white people can be as cruel as non-white people. Are you on medication? Would it be fair of me to call them YOUR Nazis?

Paradox...? :confused:
Am I drunk? - nope
Am I on medication? - Yes, for intolerant impassive people that have not got a clue
My Nazis? - you cannot and will not see beyond your noseall
....... and you still haven't answered the question

Sponsored Links
Back