It must be pure hell for them….

Tbh if any of these migrants have proffedional qualifications medical
Engineering ect ect

They should be allowed to stay and fast tracked into work

But in order to
Keep numbers down in the UK we should throw out an equal amount of our resident waste of space dead beats / no hopers and chavs

Left to me I would have a clear out around this area they would be kicked out so quick they would have a nose bleed thinking about it

Sponsored Links
We are the land of milk & honey with streets that are paved with gold. I for one am pleased & take a little pride in the fact that the what seems like the whole of the rest of the world wants to come & live in this land we created.

They want to come to this land of milk & honey because their land is poo. Their land is poo 'cos that is what they made their land to be.

They want to come to our land of milk & honey & yet bring their poo with them.

I say no more poo.

No. The vast majority go elsewhere. They'd rather not come here.
What do they do? Do they stick a pin in the map whilst blindfolded & remain true to that decision?

Why do they travel through several safe countries to claim their asylum here in our land of milk & honey?

Sponsored Links
Why do they travel through several safe countries to claim their asylum here in our land of milk & honey?
Some want to come here and have different reasons. Perhaps they speak English, perhaps they have family and friends here. Most choose other countries.

But in order to
Keep numbers down in the UK we should throw out an equal amount of our resident waste of space dead beats / no hopers and chavs

Should be done according to fair rules though.

Low marks for:

- pipe bending
- fascination with heavily-polluting and unnecessarily-noisy 'murcan hunks of carp
- European familial ties
- poor grasp of written English

After all, this is not Dire es Stan ;) :D

Perhaps they speak English,
So do 1.35 billion people in the world. Should we let those in just because they speak English? If we let those in because they have family and friends here, that means that their friends and family from their country will want to come here too. Where would you draw the line?

Where would you draw the line?

Genuine refugees.

And where would you house them?

Sponsored Links
Back