It's a thingamybob, or possibly a whatchamacallit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've been given a double bed for free of unknown flat pack provenance which is quite nice :)

However it's missing a few of the fixings which go in holes in the head and foot of the bed & unfortunately I have no idea what these are called so that I can start looking for replacements...

Has anyone any idea of what these are called and where they can be found? I've had a look down the local big shed but not found anything similar...

They are little steel cylinders about 12.5mm tall by 9mm diameter with a screw slot on one end with a threaded screw hole running through perpendicular to the length of the cyclinder (see pic)

I'd really appreciate help on this as I'm told (by my better half) that this bed needs to be put together insetad of just lying around the spare room asap for the sake of my health ... :eek:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back