It's beginning to look a lot like......not the Brexit you hoped for....

Perhaps when Rogercon said........

....he was under the impression that the UK was doing something differently before the decision was made to leave the EU. Perhaps Roger is unaware that we are "doing just fine" because we have not left yet. Poor old Rogercon. Break it to him gently.

Oh and tell him that we are still going to be paying billions into the EU coffers, still going to have free movement of people and still going to be obeying EU laws.
Of course we are doing just fine Rogercon.(y)

Some one should tell poor old vain noseal to stop rambling in his old age..

Sponsored Links
Some one should tell poor old vain noseal to stop rambling in his old age..
Find me evidence that says this statement is wrong.........
Oh and tell him that we are still going to be paying billions into the EU coffers, still going to have free movement of people and still going to be obeying EU laws.
Of course we are doing just fine Rogercon.(y)
Take your time boyo.

Sponsored Links
Scaremongering from an embittered remoaner.
Not your best attempt. Here is mine.....
https://news.sky.com/story/pm-avoid...-brexit-after-buying-off-tory-rebels-11138111

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-k...pear-to-back-16340bn-eu-divorce-bill-11136452

https://news.sky.com/story/theresa-...reland-throws-a-spanner-in-the-works-11131098

Facts Boyo facts. As a rabid RWR you will not be familiar with the truth, but try and stay calm when you read those articles.

Scaremongering balderdash from your favourite propaganda source.
Show me some real evidence that we will be worse off when we leave the EU.
Take your time boyo.
As a rabid lwr you will not be familiar with the truth.

I treat everything that the europhile brigade say and post as lies.
Your beloved Donald tusk just before the vote for example...
" western political civilisation would be destroyed if the UK voted 'Leave'.
Then you have lagarde, carney....
Arze holes.

Last edited:
Are we actually leaving then Rogercon? Seems to me your beloved Tories are caving in to the EU and are pretty much under their thumb boyo. Get the village elder to read those links for you. Here they are again.....

Scaremongering balderdash from your favourite propaganda source.
Take your time boyo.
As a rabid lwr you will not be familiar with the truth.

I treat everything that the europhile brigade say and post as lies.
Your beloved Donald tusk just before the vote for example...
" western political civilisation would be destroyed if the UK voted 'Leave'.
Then you have lagarde, carney....
Arze holes.

roger uses quotation marks round something that is not a quote.

Why are RWRs so dishonest?

"As a historian I fear Brexit could be the beginning of the destruction of not only the EU but also Western political civilisation in its entirety," he (Donald tusk) told the German newspaper Bild."

I'll settle for destruction of the eu.
merkel and co and the rest of the eu cartel seem to be doing a good job on the eu front thus far.
Just like Zimbabweans I'll be dancing in the streets.

Always wondered who Noseall does all his building work for , houses ? extensions ? etc

probably all left wing labour voters after all they got plenty of money ;);)

wonder if he has ever built an extension on a "right to buy X council house " ;)

:)

where's roger's apology for faking a quote?

Not "would" but "No-one can foresee the long-term results. As a historian, I fear Brexit could..."

full text of the answer to the question "What would a resignation mean for the British?"

"The Brexit campaign has one very clear message. "Let's walk out. Nothing will be different, everything will stay the same as always." Well, that's not true. Not just economically, but especially for their whole political position in the world, it would be a backward step for Great Britain. Why is it so dangerous? Because no-one can predict the long-term consequences. As a historian, I fear that Brexit could be the start of the destruction not only of the EU, but of the whole political civilisation of the West"

(my translation)

"Die Kampagne für den Brexit hat eine sehr klare Botschaft: ,Lasst uns austreten. Nichts wird sich ändern, alles wird bleiben wie immer.' Nun, das ist falsch. Nicht nur wirtschaftlich, sondern vor allem geopolitisch wäre es ein Rückschlag für Großbritannien. Warum ist das so gefährlich? Weil niemand die langfristigen Folgen vorhersehen kann. Als Historiker fürchte ich: Der Brexit könnte der Beginn der Zerstörung nicht nur der EU, sondern der gesamten politischen Zivilisation des Westens sein."

http://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/donald-tusk/unsere-feinde-werden-champagner-trinken-46262200.bild.html

my wording edited for elegance

Last edited:
"Die Kampagne für den Brexit hat eine sehr klare Botschaft: ,Lasst uns austreten. Nichts wird sich ändern, alles wird bleiben wie immer.' Nun, das ist falsch. Nicht nur wirtschaftlich, sondern vor allem geopolitisch wäre es ein Rückschlag für Großbritannien. Warum ist das so gefährlich? Weil niemand die langfristigen Folgen vorhersehen kann. Als Historiker fürchte ich: Der Brexit könnte der Beginn der Zerstörung nicht nur der EU, sondern der gesamten politischen Zivilisation des Westens sein."
Whaaaaat? Not got a clue.

перевод прилагается.

"The Brexit campaign has one very clear message. "Let's walk out. Nothing will be different, everything will stay the same as always." Well, that's not true. Not just economically, but especially for their whole political position in the world, it would be a backward step for Great Britain. Why is it so dangerous? Because no-one can predict the long-term consequences. As a historian, I fear that Brexit could be the start of the destruction not only of the EU, but of the whole political civilisation of the West"

I can't find an English-language version of that interview on Bild.

Sponsored Links
Back