It's just banter innit

Ok, ok. I think he is a follower of Islam, not that there's any thing wrong with that.
Quite right, but he will never believe you ? us
I think something was said that upset him and he's gone with the flow. Again, nothing wrong with that.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion - or so rumour has it. If WWT and his mates want to think that I am a right wing racist, that is his/their choice. If I care to think that their views are not the same as mine, that is my choice. We live in a democratic society, unlike his mates in the Middle East. His mates are permitted to proclaim death to infidels, yet we, in OUR country, permit them to do so. Great democracy then eh?

Sponsored Links
It's just banter innit? I used to think so, but now I'm not so sure. Behind all of the 'banter', there seems to be, in my opinion, a prolonged and significant amount of racism, bigotry and at times sacrilege in diynot threads these days. But that's just my opinion. I just wonder if those members who read, but don't contribute to such threads, agree or disagree.

Sponsored Links
I-told-you-so-GIF.gif
:ROFLMAO:

It's just banter innit? I used to think so, but now I'm not so sure. Behind all of the 'banter', there seems to be, in my opinion, a prolonged and significant amount of racism, bigotry and at times sacrilege in diynot threads these days. But that's just my opinion. I just wonder if those members who read, but don't contribute to such threads, agree or disagree.

It isn't banter is it? In the end it means that one group - Muslims - will feel uncomfortable on this forum. Is that what the right wing racists want? Of course it is. They want to engender hatred, but claim "We hate Islam, not Muslims" in the same way that some "hate homosexual acts, not homosexuals". Violence against Muslims - doing no more than walking home from work for example - is on the rise, encouraged by the casual racism on forums such as this one.

The regulars here are a bunch of old men, externalising their insecurities onto a minority group. I love the way they 'think':

1. If someone is not a RWR, they must approve of the vile regimes in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere.
  2. If someone is not a RWR, they must approve of Islamism.
  3. If someone is not a RWR, they must approve of criminal acts (such as the Rotherham rapes) committed (predominantly) by Muslims.
  4. If someone is not a RWR, they must want the entire country to become Muslim.
  5. If someone is not a RWR, they must be a Muslim, or married to a Muslim.
  6. If someone is not a RWR, they must a 'useful fool'.
  7. If a few nutters claiming to be Muslims claim an area is Muslim, then it must be common to all so-called Muslim areas.
  8. If a nutter commits a crime in the name of Allah, all Muslims must agree with it.
  9. All Muslims think the same way, because Islam is a homogenous religion (just like Christianity then ...).

It's a twisted philosophy, either you accept their perverse racist views, or you must in their eyes follow an equally perverted philosophy.

I've come across more than a handful of racists, and the common factor is that none of them think they are racists. All of them demonise a minority group with lies, falsehoods, exaggerations and conspicary theories so that in their perverted eyes the scapegoated group is so evil that it must be stamped out.

It's a twisted philosophy, either you accept their perverse racist views, or you must in their eyes follow an equally perverted philosophy.
I don't know why I or anyone else on here bother to reply to you, but, I am not anti Muslim, I am anti terrorist. If that is your perverse way of thinking, then so be it.
I've come across more than a handful of racists, and the common factor is that none of them think they are racists. All of them demonise a minority group with lies, falsehoods, exaggerations and conspicary theories so that in their perverted eyes the scapegoated group is so evil that it must be stamped out.
You and your ilk are so myopic. You have been given facts by others, other people such as CORGI, yet you will not accept these.

And they assert that anyone who speaks out against their religious and racial hatred is an "apologist."
.............. and when someone goes against your apologist views, you delete the thread. I think that I might contact the admin and get a job here. Now that will be cool :D

I don't know why I or anyone else on here bother to reply to you, but, I am not anti Muslim, I am anti terrorist. If that is your perverse way of thinking, then so be it.
You and your ilk are so myopic. You have been given facts by others, other people such as CORGI, yet you will not accept these.

Facts? Your mate Corgi has explained that he does not accept anything on the BBC or wikipedia web sites even when the source is an expert in the field, or a peer reviewed document. He only accepts racist nonsense that conforms to his prejudices. According to him a YouTube video from an anonymous source is authoritative. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back