It's just banter innit

Sponsored Links
It's a twisted philosophy, either you accept their perverse racist views, or you must in their eyes follow an equally perverted philosophy.
I don't know why I or anyone else on here bother to reply to you, but, I am not anti Muslim, I am anti terrorist. If that is your perverse way of thinking, then so be it.
I've come across more than a handful of racists, and the common factor is that none of them think they are racists. All of them demonise a minority group with lies, falsehoods, exaggerations and conspicary theories so that in their perverted eyes the scapegoated group is so evil that it must be stamped out.
You and your ilk are so myopic. You have been given facts by others, other people such as CORGI, yet you will not accept these.

Facts? Your mate Corgi has explained that he does not accept anything on the BBC or wikipedia web sites even when the source is an expert in the field, or a peer reviewed document. He only accepts racist nonsense that conforms to his prejudices. According to him a YouTube video from an anonymous source is authoritative. :ROFLMAO:

What a load of Bollax.

If the ubiquitous 'R' word were to be banned from this forum, WWT and his mates wouldn't be able to post anything. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back