It's not a sink!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The poorly educated & hard of thinking on this forum keep calling Bathroom wash basins, sinks?? Why? Sinks have never been sited in Bathrooms.
Please don't show your poor breeding & working class background by incorrectly calling a sanitary item a culinary appliance.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I really don't know what their, there, they're on about :LOL:

Just to set the puritans off -

Oxford Dic -

Sink - noun
a fixed basin, esp in a kitchen, made of stone, earthenware, metal, etc, used for washing

Basin - Noun

a washbasin or sink

:p

um, kitchen sink in the ... kitchen....

Would never say 'sink' in the bathroom.... basin only in there...

and have argued recently that it's not breakfast, dinner then tea but is in fact, breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Most of those arguing with me in above, were smokers, oddly enough.

So, smokers wash their hands in the sink in the bathroom before they have their tea while I am having my dinner.

That's that then.

What about high tea, supper, tiffin, brunch? This getting confusing :LOL:

If you ate last night's curry this morning. Would that have been breakfast or dinner? :LOL:

Just to set the puritans off -

Oxford Dic -

Sink - noun
a fixed basin, esp in a kitchen, made of stone, earthenware, metal, etc, used for washing

Basin - Noun

a washbasin or sink

:p

Complete drivel!!! Clearly written by brainless philistines!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back