It's one thing to be against uncontrolled immigration, it's quite another to be a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links

It must have escaped your attention but pretty much every thread on DIYnot breaks at least one of three of those rules. Excessive quoting, being topic relevent or hijacking. Should the moderators start applying the rules strictly, there'll be nothing left, just pull the plug on the server and be done with it.

Nozzle
It has become like that because the moderators are a joke... I think that someone did once suggest that the mods here are the worst on the internet.

Sponsored Links
Being a moderator on another site, I can tell you it's not an easy job. Everyone has an agenda and wants some other persons post removed or edited. This site has an awful lot of traffic and the moderators would not read all of it. They'd go insane if they had to make sense of much of the innane ramblings posted. They do seem to respond to snitches though.

Nozzle

Being a moderator on another site, I can tell you it's not an easy job. Everyone has an agenda and wants some other persons post removed or edited. This site has an awful lot of traffic and the moderators would not read all of it. They'd go insane if they had to make sense of much of the innane ramblings posted. They do seem to respond to snitches though.

Nozzle
Yeah I appreciate that being a mod isn't easy but all of the other sites that I visit manage to get the balance right but they do allow themselves to be know to the other members and manage to remain neutral when a debate gets heated... Sadly the mod here is the worst culprit for winding members up and I have no respect for him or his sidekick who seems to love overquoting..

It has become like that because the moderators are a joke... I think that someone did once suggest that the mods here are the worst on the internet.
What utter nonsense form the resident troll!
So if I'm allowed to get away with robbery, offensive public behaviour, illegal activity, I should blame the police for not doing their job!

You argue like a five year old...........when you try to put an argument together, which is very rare.
Normally your comments are limited to puerile insults.

Last edited:
Yeah I appreciate that being a mod isn't easy
Then why do you insist on pushing the limits all the time? Have you never heard of self-control?

Suppose the site was run on a basis of self-moderation? How would you cope? I suspect that within hours the site would be breaking into illegality with your unmoderated imagination.

Sadly the mod here is the worst culprit for winding members up and I have no respect for him ...
You have absolutely no evidence for that accusation.
It's just your ridiculous comment made up in an attempt to garner public opinion for your view.
As one of the most stupidest of your comments, it's not worthy of refuting.

Yeah I appreciate that being a mod isn't easy
Then why do you insist on pushing the limits all the time? Have you never heard of self-control?

Suppose the site was run on a basis of self-moderation? How would you cope? I suspect that within hours the site would be breaking into illegality with your unmoderated imagination.

Sadly the mod here is the worst culprit for winding members up and I have no respect for him ...
You have absolutely no evidence for that accusation.
It's just your ridiculous comment made up in an attempt to garner public opinion for your view.
As one of the most stupidest of your comments, it's not worthy of refuting.
And his sidekick doesn't take criticism well either.

Point proven yet again that all you're capable of is puerile comments.
If you could walk past a crowded room, and throw in silly, insulting and puerile comments without fear of being chased away, you probably would.
That's what you're doing. Throwing in silly, insulting, puerile comments knowing full well you won't be chased away!

You're weird! You've got a very sick sense of egotism and seem to get some very strange kind of satisfaction from your infantile behaviour.
In case you haven't noticed, it's a discussion forum, not a puerile comment competition.
Try discussing topics instead of continuous infantile comments!

Point proven yet again that all you're capable of is puerile comments.
If you could walk past a crowded room, and throw in silly, insulting and puerile comments without fear of being chased away, you probably would.
That's what you're doing. Throwing in silly, insulting, puerile comments knowing full well you won't be chased away!

You're weird! You've got a very sick sense of egotism and seem to get some very strange kind of satisfaction from your infantile behaviour.
In case you haven't noticed, it's a discussion forum, not a puerile comment competition.
Try discussing topics instead of continuous infantile comments!
Well, boys and girls... Todays Sesame Street new word is "Puerile" and the phrase "Point proven".. Tomorrows word for the street muppet will be the word "Laxitive"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back