It's one thing to be against uncontrolled immigration, it's quite another to be a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mate of mine told me on Thursday he was called a monkey by some workmates, when I told him he was he said "Only you could get away with that !"

Then on a serious note I told him he'd handled it well by not escalating the situation, what I really said was it was a good job you didn't smack him otherwise you'd have been in the wrong !

Calling my mate a monkey was a serious racist slur. They v deservedly got the bullit.

This is by way of a rebuttal to some who would call me a racist by being concerned about the unsustainable migration that's causing social cohesion problems in host European countries.

Sponsored Links
Are you suggesting it is impossible to be a racist and also to have a fear or hatred of foreigners?

Sponsored Links
Are you suggesting it is impossible to be a racist and also to have a fear or hatred of foreigners?
That's a very badly worded question. The answer to which is meaningless.

No, it is not impossible to be a racist and also to have a fear or hatred of foreigners.

Have you worded it the wrong way round?

Are you implying that someone who fears or hates, say, the French is a racist?

This is what the word xenophobic means, to differentiate from race. After all, to suggest controls on pan-European immigration is a matter of race is wrong. I would argue Poles, Czechs, Greeks, Spaniards, Brits and even the Frogs are all the same "race" of peoples.

Nozzle

Quite -

with the proviso that 'phobia' means an irrational fear of something, therefore if the fear is genuine it is not a phobia.

These words are bandied around willy-nilly nowadays either through ignorance or to brainwash or vilify those who disagree.

I don't think a phobia needs to be irrational, though sure certain types are.

Well, it does say extreme or irrational but the point is the fear outweighs the danger so... maybe.

wow he should be reporting that to his manager/boss. Some people are just arseholes i swear. People dont choose what colour/race they were born.

Try saying that in plain English, and why are YOU bringing foreigners in to it again.
We all know what you think, fancy you bringing Jews in to it in a bad light ( different thread ) you really outed yourself them didn't you !

Last edited:
I thought we were the human race, we all have the same origin regardless of which patch of soil we inhabit today.

gasbanni is telling a filthy lie and rewriting history, because he is a shameless troll and liar.

One of his repellent chums made a derogatory reference to "pork dodgers" so I commented disapprovingly. Trying to divert the guilt for his chum's words and attitudes should fool no-one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back