It's what I've been saying for a long time...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Public health reasons. If you refuse to be vaccinated you should not mix in society.
What reasons are those then?
The jab supposedly reduces your own risk
Jabbed people can still catch and spread Covid.
So that means everybody should just be locked up then….
Oh wait a minute………. We all were.

Sponsored Links
Public health reasons. If you refuse to be vaccinated you should not mix in society.
What reasons are those then?
The jab supposedly reduces your own risk
Jabbed people can still catch and spread Covid.
So that means everybody should just be locked up then….
Oh wait a minute………. We all were.

There are ways to come up with sound determinations.

But you have serious internal faults which prevent you from accepting truth, reality, science etc.

You have the right to wallow in self-denial of your faulty understanding.

You do not have the right to tell people who do not have faulty understanding that they are wrong, any more than if you were colour-blind you would have the right to tell someone who said that grass was green that they were wrong.
But you have the right to tell people what they should do yes.
More hypocrisy

Sponsored Links
But you have the right to tell people what they should do yes.
Someone it seems has the right to tell me not to drive my car when Im drunk.
Someone it seems has the right to tell me not to drive it down my high street at more then 30mph even when sober.
Someone it seems has the right to tell me to have a driving licence if I want to drive it.
Someone it seems has the right to tell me to have it insured.
Someone it seems has the right to tell me to keep it in roadworthy condition.
Someone it seems has the right to tell me not to just take goods off the shelves in shops without paying.
Someone it seems has the right to tell me not to urinate and defecate in shop doorways.
Someone it seems has the right to tell me not to carry guns in public.
Someone it seems has the right to tell me not to glass people in pubs because they look at me funny.
Someone it seems has the right to tell me not to take upskirt photos of women on trains.

So many things people have the right to tell me to do, or not to do, and all for societies benefit.

Someone it seems has the right to tell me not to drive it down my high street at more then 30mph even when sober.
Someone it seems has the right to tell me to have a driving licence if I want to drive it.
Someone it seems has the right to tell me not to just take goods off the shelves in shops without paying.
Someone it seems has the right to tell me not to urinate and defecate in shop doorways.
Someone it seems has the right to tell me not to glass people in pubs because they look at me funny.
Someone it seems has the right to tell me not to take upskirt photos of women on trains.

So many things people have the right to tell me to do, or not to do, and all for societies benefit.
I meant you personally have the right to tell people what to do,do you ?
Because people with opinions who differ from yours are called every name under the sun.

You have used all this words before in another thread.
Every single instance you mentioned from drunk driving through the whole list down to taking specific photos(unsure why you used that analogy regarding specific photos of woman but says something about you) are all choices .
Choices you can make .
Society would benefit from you making the choice not to do those.
The Covid jab supposedly reduces your personal risk of getting ill.
The Covid jab does not stop you catching or spreading Covid.

This have been said by scientists and doctors etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back