It's what I've been saying for a long time...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You posted a video that claimed Patrick King won his case because the court couldn’t prove Covid exists.

Patrick King lost his case

Please be a man and admit you posted something untrue and deliberately misleading
You said you don’t look on the MSM for Covid news then proceeded to post multiple links,stats,etc off the MSM.
You called people things such as anti vaxxers,tinfoil hat,nut jobs etc because they look on social media.
You then proceed to admit you looked and got info off Twitter
You were/have been asked multiple questions of which you point blank refuse to answer then expect others to answer yours.
Please be a man and admit you have been caught out lying multiple times.

You said you don’t look on the MSM for Covid news then proceeded to post multiple links,stats,etc off the MSM.
You called people things such as anti vaxxers,tinfoil hat,nut jobs etc because they look on social media.
You then proceed to admit you looked and got info off Twitter
You were/have been asked multiple questions of which you point blank refuse to answer then expect others to answer yours.
Please be a man and admit you have been caught out lying multiple times.

John, you have posted something proven to completely fabricated and a conspiracy theory.

you are spreading dangerous misinformation and you need to retract it.

People are refusing the vaccine because of the lies being spread and some are getting Covid and dying.

Please can you stop posting conspiracy theories.

John, you have posted something proven to completely fabricated and a conspiracy theory.

you are spreading dangerous misinformation and you need to retract it.

People are refusing the vaccine because of the lies being spread and some are getting Covid and dying.

Please can you stop posting conspiracy theories.
Notch doing his best to get the thread shut down yet again.
People have died from the vaccine and yet your urging people to get the vaccine.
Your refusal to track and trace means you could spread Covid thus killing people.
Perhaps the dangerous one is you.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
People have died from the vaccine and yet your urging people to get the vaccine.
Your refusal to track and trace means you could spread Covid thus killing people.

People die from heart bypass procedures yet I would tell everyone who requires it to have one.

You have made your choice on not taking the vaccination and that's fine. Others have decided to take it.

Track and Trace was a siphon to shift tax payers money into the pockets of Tory donors.

Don't be ridiculous. Unfortunately it is very easy to find cases where someone has died after having the vaccine, then go round crowing that it has killed them.

How many cases are there where having the vaccine has prevented a death?

Think about it and be honest with your reply.

Don't be ridiculous. Unfortunately it is very easy to find cases where someone has died after having the vaccine, then go round crowing that it has killed them.

How many cases are there where having the vaccine has prevented a death?

Think about it and be honest with your reply.
Go on you tell me how many deaths have been prevented from having the vaccine.
Go on ,put a specific figure on it.none of this estimated or within 28 days.
Give me the actual figure of the exact amount of deaths the vaccine has prevented.
(This should be fun)

People die from heart bypass procedures yet I would tell everyone who requires it to have one.

You have made your choice on not taking the vaccination and that's fine. Others have decided to take it.

Track and Trace was a siphon to shift tax payers money into the pockets of Tory donors.
So to sum up what your saying then
It’s ok for people to be abusive because I chose not to have a vaccine but not the other way round.
If they abuse me then that’s fine.
If I respond and be abusive back then that’s wrong.
Oh the hypocrisy.
(Regarding track and trace,are you saying the government are making money in an underhand way because of a virus )?

So to sum up what your saying then
It’s ok for people to be abusive because I chose not to have a vaccine but not the other way round.
If they abuse me then that’s fine.
If I respond and be abusive back then that’s wrong.
Oh the hypocrisy.
(Regarding track and trace,are you saying the government are making money in an underhand way because of a virus )?

Where did I say it was acceptible to abuse you? I didn't. So please don't make up false claims.
This Government is corrupt and that corruption starts at the top with Alexander.

Go on you tell me how many deaths have been prevented from having the vaccine.
Go on ,put a specific figure on it.none of this estimated or within 28 days.
Give me the actual figure of the exact amount of deaths the vaccine has prevented.
(This should be fun)
So, you refuse to answer the question and turn it back on me.

In case you hadn't noticed, I asked you the question!

Gonna call you Roger from now on!

So, you refuse to answer the question and turn it back on me.

In case you hadn't noticed, I asked you the question!

Gonna call you Roger from now on![/QUOT
I don’t know the answer to that question.
The way you asked that question implies you know the answer so go for it.
Come on ,do tell us the exact amount of deaths the the vaccine has prevented.
I would love to know the answer

Where did I say it was acceptible to abuse you? I didn't. So please don't make up false claims.
This Government is corrupt and that corruption starts at the top with Alexander.
Have you never been either abusive towards me or called me any names because of my decision to not have the jab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back