It's what I've been saying for a long time...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
you posted about Patrick King -which turned out to be a conspiracy

and you believed it :ROFLMAO:
How is your track and trace going?
Oh wait you refuse to do it.
How is your not getting your Covid info off the MSM?
Oh wait you have posted loads of Covid news from the MSM.
can you see the pattern here ?
You don’t even follow the rules of what you believe in:ROFLMAO::D

Sponsored Links
One plus for me is working from home. I've saved a small fortune in travel costs and my work/life balance is immeasurably better. Big thumbs up from me for that alone.

This is the underlying reason why you are pro-lockdown; pro-vaccine and pro-mask: you are doing well out of it and don't want it to end.

Sponsored Links
How do you feel about the people who have lost their jobs or those who can't work from home but still must work to make ends meet?

It's sad and unfortunate for those that find themselves in any of those situations.

but it really is the case for an awful lot of people

Possibly. The office I used to work in has closed permanently and I'll be working from home for good. It therefore doesn't change anything for me, lockdown or not, and is nonsense to say

you are doing well out of it and don't want it to end.

It is actually worse for me if it goes on as I have only seen my daughter a handful of times since last March.

This is the underlying reason why you are pro-lockdown; pro-vaccine and pro-mask: you are doing well out of it and don't want it to end.

To me, it sounds more like he is putting up with what everyone else is /was putting up with, for the benefit of everyone. No one relishes being locked-down, wearing masks, or having the jab.

Last years holidays were Spain, Spain, Norfolk, Spain, Peak District. All cancelled

This year so far - Jersey (cancelled), Bath, Hampshire, Lincolnshire, Norfolk, Spain, Peak District.
Two down, four to go! Only one requiring a flight but I’m half-hoping that the Spanish fly-ride motorcycling trip will be cancelled again - I've sort of grown out of motorbikes over the last couple of years but you never know, I might get my mojo back if I do go on it.

Bath was nice, just got back from here today and 8 of us are going to this place next month. You know what, I’m starting to like holidaying in the UK - ok, you may need to be prepared to dress for 4 seasons but if you're going in your own car, you can take as much luggage as you can fit in. Oh, and there’s no worries of the financially crippling prospect that some on here are worried about of paying a quid a day to roam on your phone - we’re all inclusive on that front while in the UK! :LOL:

Show me your proof that it’s a conspiracy?
You posted a video that claimed Patrick King won his case because the court couldn’t prove Covid exists.

Patrick King lost his case

Please be a man and admit you posted something untrue and deliberately misleading

Two down, four to go! Only one requiring a flight but I’m half-hoping that the Spanish fly-ride motorcycling trip will be cancelled again - I've sort of grown out of motorbikes over the last couple of years but you never know, I might get my mojo back if I do go on it.

Bath was nice, just got back from here today and 8 of us are going to this place next month. You know what, I’m starting to like holidaying in the UK - ok, you may need to be prepared to dress for 4 seasons but if you're going in your own car, you can take as much luggage as you can fit in. Oh, and there’s no worries of the financially crippling prospect that some on here are worried about of paying a quid a day to roam on your phone - we’re all inclusive on that front while in the UK! :LOL:

Bainland looks lovely, I’ve never been to Lincolnshire….I’ll be interested to know how you get on (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back