It's what I've been saying for a long time...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
We shall see.

I don't know your personal habits but, if it applies, are you sort of used to not flying abroad for holidays yet?

We shall see.

I don't know your personal habits but, if it applies, are you sort of used to not flying abroad for holidays yet?

If you mean me - Then I am quite happy to remain in the UK, where I have always holidayed. I don't mind the bit extra I need to pay, to stay in the UK as I am doing right now.

Sponsored Links

One plus for me is working from home. I've saved a small fortune in travel costs and my work/life balance is immeasurably better. Big thumbs up from me for that alone.

Ah, ok. Another reason.

Perhaps Gove will call you selfish.

I do believe Mottie has had several holidays cancelled.

No. Just be aware that there are other posible agendas and that our 'leaders' aren't known for their honesty or lack of hypocrisy. And question EVERYTHING. Don't be lead by the nose because "it's for your own good".
Yeah I'm not getting into all that or we'll end up in a sort of message ping-pong and will never agree ;)

All I'll say is yes, of course we shouldn't blindly follow everything like proverbial sheep. However, as I touched on before, for most, keeping up with the day to day challenges of life is enough to keep them busy. That's why we have elected officials and experts running our national institutions. If we were to question everything as you suggest, it would lead us down research rabbit-holes that would consume all our time.

'Oh, they're proposing to install speed humps along my street are they?!? Right, I'm going to question the efficacy of this! Then, if it's not proven, the council will be getting a stern letter of objection from me!

Oh, they're proposing to close 4 local county hospitals and centralise everything in a mega-hospital are they?!? Right, I'm going to question the efficacy of this! Then, if it's not proven, the NHS will be getting a stern letter of objection from me!

I'm not convinced about the efficacy of the MMR jab. I'm going to conduct my own in-depth research and, if I remain unconvinced, my kids certainly won't be getting it!!!

Kids, kids, you'll have to go without dinner tonight, I'm now up to 328 things I'm not convinced as to the efficacy of ... too much research to do and no time to waste on day to day tasks like making you a meal!!! Too many possible ulterior motives!!!'

I do believe Mottie has had several holidays cancelled.
Yep, I had 5 either cancelled by the operator or by myself last year. I cancelled our Jersey trip a month ago and went to Bath instead. I’m on one right now that was cancelled in March as the hotel/restaurant had to close. I’ve not read the whole thread, what’s the problem?

what’s the problem?

I think the point being made by others is that you are being programmed by the illuminati to accept much worse in the future. Not being able to fly seems to be one example.

I think the point being made by others is that you are being programmed by the illuminati to accept much worse in the future. Not being able to fly seems to be one example.
Well, at the moment, being on a plane breathing in the same burps, farts and breath that others emit is a luxury I can well do without!

If Britain had had only 36,000 total cases and 940 total deaths (or the proportionate figure for population - x2.5) since the beginning of the pandemic, would you still be happy to be locked down as strictly as Australia is and accept the reasons given?
less economic damage than UK and only 940 deaths

whats not to like

You wasting your breath. I know there is a difference of views between people but I am astonished and baffled that certain people can’t see the lies the media are spouting.
I feel sorry for them in all honesty.
you posted about Patrick King -which turned out to be a conspiracy

and you believed it :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back