Jade Goody

which I am sure all big brother fans will want to share

now I know thats tongue in cheek ;)

but that is such a profound comment on todays society :!:

Sponsored Links
I'm with Mike 2007 on this one.
I never knew her except from what the media portrayed and that wasn't nice most of the time but it got them sales.
We should respect the living and thank our God, whoever that may be, that we are not in that situation. Money has never been a priority in my life, so long as I can pay my way and have good health I don't want/need the trappings of riches. To me you are rich if you are happy and healthy which at the moment I am and long may it be so. Today my 3rd grandchild got christened and just seeing the joy and hapiness on other peoples faces made it all worth while for me.

PS It cost me a packet but so what? They are part of me and I don't care how much it cost.
God Bless Jade and may her sons find inspiration in her courage and God Bless any other woman going through the same heartbreak.

Both my mother and brother died of cancer in the past three years and I was there to see it

Mike, Im very sorry to hear that, my deepest sympathys

Personally, I've no feelings or emotive response to her situation. I don't know her. However, I do know that she, her family and fiends are in for some tough and sad times ahead
Freudian slip or what :LOL:

Which I am sure all big brother fans will want to share
I'm sure they will if they can stop rocking backwards and forwards long enough to attempt to read about her condition.

I'm sure channel 4 would love to film her last breath ... And how many millions of sad ar5eholes would sit up and watch it :rolleyes:

MW

Sponsored Links
ascerbic Mr M.

yet there is a point.

its similar to al these tributes we see along the road side.

tribute my ar3e, society copping out yet again.

send the problem flowers then everything will be ok?

I'd sooner watch sh1t go hard than watch any 'reality tv' or read any 'celeb' 'celeb' papers or mags.
But this young mother has the heartache of her own impending death, and the knowledge that she will not be there to look after her children as they grow. I can't even imagine how that must feel, anyone who couldn't sympathise with that situation is a complete arsehole. It seems to me that her earning the wherewithal to guarantee her kids education in her absence is about the only 'noble' thing to have ever come out of this crazy celebrity obsessed culture we have.

Jade may be loud, ignorant, talentless, but it was the great British public who elevated her to 'celebrity'. On the other hand, as far as we know she has never abused her children, raped anyone or robbed a bank. The fact that others have died/are dying from cancer make her situation no less tragic and it reflects badly on anyone who hasn't got basic human sympathy for her plight and who does not wish her a peaceful and pain-free death as possible.

Tomorrow it could be you.

I wouldn't wish what she has on anyone, but there will be hundreds (if not thousands) of young women in the same position as her, in that they have young children and an imminent death, but they are NOT in the position to capitalise on their illness to make a buck for their kids.

To me, that is far more sad.

The point you made of 'She should have seen a Doctor earlier', My understanding was that she did see the medical profession and abnormal cells were detected, but the medics did not take the appropriate action.
At least that is how I understand it and I have got to say I haven't read all there is to read on the case.
This is what I've read and did say it was 4 yrs ago when they should've spotted it :cry:

Jade may be loud
Yup

Oh yes

Talentless
Absolutely

But it was the great British public who elevated her to 'celebrity'.
Not all of us, just those who belong to the "mindless moron" sect.

On the other hand, as far as we know she has never abused her children,
True

Raped anyone
Difficult one this :rolleyes:

Or robbed a bank.
With a brain power of about half a watt I doubt she could pull it off.

The fact that others have died/are dying from cancer make her situation no less tragic and it reflects badly on anyone who hasn't got basic human sympathy for her plight and who does not wish her a peaceful and pain-free death as possible.

If you read my earlier post you would see that a quick end is EXACTLY what I wished her :confused:

I wouldn't wish her harm though and hope she passes away with dignity, with minimal pain and ... Quickly!

MW

I think what the posts above show is quite simple: most people have an acute sense of empathy and humanity. It doesn't matter how irritating someone is, most people rise above it, feel a pang of sympathy and behave with respect and dignity.

Personally I can't stand the woman but I would not wish cancer on anyone. I feel sorry for her, I feel sorry for her family, but I certainly wouldn't be interested in learning any more about her than I already know. Whether it be from a memorial in a tabloid newspaper, 2 minutes on the evening news or by overhearing a conversation between the clucking hens by the water-cooler.

I understand that she wants to make lots of money before she dies so she can provide an education for her children. No doubt the trashy magazines and their readerbase will fulfill that need, but I seriously hope the media at large will avoid this story and not subject us to a daily barrage.

she did wrong in the big brother show in front of all us and it's easy for us to say she was this and that but how many of us are angels that is the question.

and as someone righfully put it she didn't have the best upbringing,
so didn't know she was doing anything wrong .

i have sympathy for her situation , it,s sad

This is hypocritical bullsh*t.

People feel sorry for her merely because as a community we've derided and belittled her during her entire celebrity life.

Is it sad? Yes.

Is it sadder because she has children that she adores? Yes.

Is it sadder than anyone else who's suffering/dying from cancer? No. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back