Jaguar boiler problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I've just moved into a new flat which has a Jaguar combi boiler thing. It has an error message of F0 showing, which I think is to do with the system pressure being too low. I'm hoping it's not a leak. Does anyone know what else it could be, and how I sort it out. I'd like to avoid getting a plumber in as buying the place has pretty much cleaned me out!

I'm a total novice with this sort of thing, so an idiot's guide would be helpful.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
SYSTEM PRESSURE SHOULD BE ABOUT 1 BAR IF NOT TOP IT UP USING THE FILLING KIT NORMALLY A SILVER BRAIDED HOSE WITH A TAP ON THE END CONECT IT FIRST IF NOT ALREADY CONNECTED

Jaguars were produced by Hepworth (Glowworm) Heating for the Plumb CentRE to rebrand. They are, I think, very similar to the Protherm range, so a search around those keywords should reveal an online user manual.

If you're right about F0 being the low pressure alarm use the "mode" button to get the display to show the system pressure. Then find the filling loop (flexible link from cold mains to heating pipes) and fill to 1 bar cold.

Repost if that fails to fix it.

I have this boiler, F0 is central heating system pressure loss, it cuts out on 0.6 bar. There should be a main water connection to the boiler with a tap. Just need to top this up to until it 1 - 2 bar.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back