Jcb petrol.jet wash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Starts and runs fine until i start power rinse then water pressure drops to a flow tried spare lance but still same problem any advice please thank you
JCBSPPW40 nothing in manual to help troubleshoot

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Have they got a technical department?

Somebody must know something about it!

I had issues once with my karcher. It was the hozelock red connector with the water cut off in it. The karcher connection had worn and it was starving the washer of water on high flow. Putting one without a water stop on solved it...

The pressure delivery on these is largely dependent on back pressure in the lance pipe, determined by the nozzle......any leaks or dribbles sends everything to hell.
Does the machine give a good, high pressure wash when you want it to?
If it doesn’t like delivering the detergent then its either an incorrect nozzle or the unloader valve (pressure adjustment valve in other words) and the same applies to a rinse - which is often the same pressure as the detergent delivery, minus the chemical of course.
I assume the lance is the correct one for the machine, and the delivery pipe is the same length as standard.
John :)

When nozzle is pushed in for foam ,pressure is normal .obv not as powerfull as pressure rinse but normal but when i go to high pressure rinse by pulling out lance it just trickles out , same as first rinse, so foam is geting delivered as normal but pressure wash is the problem , had same lance from day 1 (with a spare) which is also doing same thing

The pressure delivery on these is largely dependent on back pressure in the lance pipe, determined by the nozzle......any leaks or dribbles sends everything to hell.
Does the machine give a good, high pressure wash when you want it to?
If it doesn’t like delivering the detergent then its either an incorrect nozzle or the unloader valve (pressure adjustment valve in other words) and the same applies to a rinse - which is often the same pressure as the detergent delivery, minus the chemical of course.
I assume the lance is the correct one for the machine, and the delivery pipe is the same length as standard.
Hi mate eventuall got round to looking at this, problem seems to be water is going into the jetwash via hose but is not coming back out . Easy fix ? Or time to scrap it ? Would not care it starts and runs 1st time every time will be gutted to let it go lol

The principle of these machines is similar.....basically the motor spins a plate cam which is round but profiled like a fairground waltzer - if you can follow that one! This plate cam lifts three sprung pistons in turn and above them are valves which are likely to be sticking. All of this is encased within an alloy or plastic casing.
The cam mechanism is in a bath of oil that will be emulsified with water, so it’s up to you if you want to get stuck in.....best of luck with spares though should you need them.

Know what u mean john ,i stripped it this afternoon . Cleaned it up and put it back together with fresh oil , just hope i put things back the way they came out lol. First one was a round plate which fitted back into a groove, followed by a plate with ball bearingstype things then another plate fitted on top of the pistons which pushed down ok after cleaning

Sponsored Links
Back