Jeremy Kyle show

H

holmslaw

Anyone at home turn it on now, there's some great scrotes on, every sentence ends with 'innit'. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
i don't know who's worse the people on the show or Jeremy Kyle.
he's a fine one to talk how he treated his first wife. :rolleyes:

Kyle deserves a few punches on the nose. He is as vile as some of the 'guests' who appear on the show. :evil:

Sponsored Links
It`s TV, getting ratings.
Whoever goes there for paternity tests or what ever else is wrong in their life is a muppet of the first order.
Same as the man himself as others have pointed out.
Saw it once where he almost threatened the idiot there with personal violence.
Pot, kettle springs to mind.

I've been watching it for few a weeks, the impression I get is its part of scrote rite of passage, you're a nobody if you haven't been on the show. And I'm sure some of the scrotes are acting out 'problems or attitudes' to ensure their 5 miniutes of fame.

But it also does a good job in teaching them some normal moral standards that you would expect to find in a normal 6 years old.

But today was a good show, two useless scrote couples, could hardly speak and every sentence ended with 'innit', totally devoid of morals, in and out of prison, they were white but had adopted the stunted language of young london blacks. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was dead by the end of the week, and I wouldn't consider it a loss.

Apparently Jeremy Kyle has a weird fetish, he licks his mobile phone all over, would you like to borrow his mobile?

I suppose if you have a tv show on in the afternoons when most decent folk are at work then you have to target your audience, hardly think the likes of cultured guests would get the ratings.

I dont know about Jeremy, who is worse , the eeejits who are daft enough to air their closet skeletons on national telly or the guy exploiting them?
He might not be a nice guy, but he's doing a grand job. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back