JG guest conduit

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Hi, I am going to run jg guest coil pipe through conduit given it will be set in concrete etc. Actually it will be under concrete, not actually in the concrete. So I was wondering if the conduit jg guest have, is it some special plastic? Or is it basically just a 'normal' plastic conduit similar to conduit that electricial cable goes through. I'm happy to buy the if guest stuff, but I don't want to have to wait for delivery to Europe etc only to find it is garden variety conduit and I could of bought the same stuff from my local building supplier.
If anyone has feedback on this matter it would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
The pipe will be under insulation and then the screed on top....I want the pipe in conduit so I can pull it out if need be and replace it etc

Up to you my friend but I doubt you'd need to replace it... All one length with no joins, it should last forever... UFH pipes are the same and they're laid directly in the screed. Personally, I'd go for Hep over JG as I prefer the product but they're both good for long guarantees if installed correctly.

Sponsored Links
Thank you for your feedback, it has been taken on board, but I still would like to know if the jg conduit is something special or basically ordinary plastic conduit

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back