Johnson U-turns on herd policy

Sponsored Links
"... it should be business as usual for the overwhelming majority of people in this country, for the simple reason this is a great country, massively strong economy,...

Boris First speech about corona whilst other countries were in lockdown.
Sounds so Trump-like.

Sponsored Links
Like it or not, that is putting his own country first. That is his duty, isn’t it?

By definition it would put you in an inferior category, just shows how shallow and warped your thinking is.

Trump is in an election year. If he truly cared about his own people why did his tax cut, cut taxes on the rich but raise it on the middleclass.

Or try to repeal the affordable care act.

By definition it would put you in an inferior category, just shows how shallow and warped your thinking is.
Not being an American citizen living in America I’m sure I would be but answer me this: If the U.K. had the choice of buying a drug company, would you think the UK's duty would be for the use of those vaccines for U.K. citizens first or not?

Not being an American citizen living in America I’m sure I would be but answer me this: If the U.K. had the choice of buying a drug company, would you think the UK's duty would be for the use of those vaccines for U.K. citizens first or not?

You seem to miss Trump objective he wanted it for the US exclusively.

Whichever country finds the cure first will use it in their country first but I cannot recall anyone trying to buy a company to secure exclusive access.

Should you profiteer in a crisis? Thats the relevant point.

And if the drug company was in Basingstoke, it should retain all supplies for Basingstoke residents only.

Starting with Chineham only.

Closest to the railway line to have priority.

The folk in Essex can die.

Alternatively, if you were a member of a co-operative organisation, you might instead share your research with all the other drug companies, so that the cure could be manufactured and delivered more widely for the maximum possible benefit.

When health research is publicly funded, should the public own the research?

And if the drug company was in Basingstoke, it should retain all supplies for Basingstoke residents only.

Starting with Chineham only.

Closest to the railway line to have priority.

The folk in Essex can die.

Alternatively, if you were a member of a co-operative organisation, you might instead share your research with all the other drug companies, so that the cure could be manufactured and delivered more widely for the maximum possible benefit.

When health research is publicly funded, should the public own the research?
Oh well, on that basis let start selling off those ventilators we're producing to the rest of the world while our citizens are gasping for air. Perhaps leave Basingstoke till Munich has had their quota - will that be okay?

Which ventilators do you have in mind?

Why are you pretending that sharing research to Essex prevents it being used in Basingstoke?

Oh well, on that basis let start selling off those ventilators we're producing to the rest of the world while our citizens are gasping for air. Perhaps leave Basingstoke till Munich has had their quota - will that be okay?

Public health England have downgraded coronavirus PPE advice.

A doctor who works in the red zone:
"I treat patients who are proven to have coronavirus. One week ago, I was wearing full PPE [personal protective equipment]. That consists of a proper FFP3 mask [offering high respiratory protection], a visor, a surgical gown, and two pairs of gloves."

Now we’ve been told not to bother with any of that. They’ve told us “just treat it as though it’s seasonal flu”

basically the NHS have run out of PPE supplies....they might have to go to screwfix

Sponsored Links
Back