Johny Cash the murderer

Sponsored Links
I think Johnny Cash was just too good to cover other songs, his voice wasnt suited to some of the covers he did!

He was an amazing artist, the only cover I think he did that he made his own and a lot better was this one

I think Johnny Cash was just too good to cover other songs, his voice wasnt suited to some of the covers he did!

I just don't think he had a voice at all, as that clip I linked to shows.
I realise he must have had something, with all the fans he had. I just can't see it though.

Its all about taste isnt it,

I though he was great myself

But you look at Cliff Richard!....now I think he is awful!, but his following is huge!

Sponsored Links
I can't stand cliff richards myself, but you've got to admit he has got a singing voice. I mean he can...you know what I mean.
Cash on the other hand hasn't, so what do people see in him.

Its the package you get I think, Cash had that 'X Factor' :LOL:

Look at Bob Dylan, hes pretty similar, he written some great songs, but he couldnt hold a note if he tried to!

Then you have the likes of Ozzy Ozbourne, Shaun Ryder, Axl Rose etc etc, all poor/average singers with huge cult followings.

Give me Susan Boyle anyday :LOL: :LOL:

What about Joe Dolce he must have been a good singer, he kept Vienna from the no1 spot!!!!!!!! Lol

I thought Johnny cash was change from a condom vending machine :mrgreen:

JC was terminally ill when he sang this. Not really fair to judge him by then.

JC was terminally ill when he sang this. Not really fair to judge him by then.

If your totally realistic, Life itself , is a terminal illness. We are all going to die at some point. There's nothing so sure. ;) ;)

I just don't think he had a voice at all, as that clip I linked to shows.
I realise he must have had something, with all the fans he had. I just can't see it though.

I can honestly say that I have never ever heard someone express distaste for Johnny Cash before. I'm not saying you're wrong, it's just rare for someone to say they don't much care for his music.

"Personal Jesus" was another great cover by the man in black.

I too cannot believe we are discussing the pro's and cons of Johnny Cash :eek:

There are no cons, it's Johnny fkin Cash! That voice, unique, so much gravitas, a great teller of stories.

Having a perfect singing voice is nothing is you're singing about meaningless shyte.

It's about having star quality and being the coolest dude, that's rock n roll, that's Johnny Cash.

Sponsored Links
Back