No go areas in sweden

Sponsored Links
Big business want cheap labour. The government are in the pocket of big business. They live on country estates and Dubai so why should they give a fook? Migrant lovers don't live amongst the migrants.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...rDZZ0RAsKelkUxe-Q&sig2=qcTCh6st5s_HjES6-ppECw

When you do searches about problems that this mass immigration is causing it's funny how the English press seems virtually silent on it.
Do a Google search and some very worrying info comes up.
Perhaps the government doesn't want us to talk about it (can't think why!), but I'm sure there are similar no-go areas in Britain too.

Cutting back on the police and armed services is not going to help either.

There are many no go areas here, but as we all know, we are not allowed to mention it, as for some very odd reason the rop can do nothing wrong whatsoever - they are untouchable.
The biggest elephant in the room I have ever seen that our great leaders seem utterly blind to!!

Sponsored Links
Someone needs to rein the Germans in. First they nearly destroy Europe in two WWs, then virtually ruin southern European countries with their monetary imperialism. At the same time, they dominate many industries whilst ours go to the wall - but it seems some of this dominance may be helped by corruption and dishonesty (VW, etc). Latest thing is trying to turn Europe into an Islamic state.

These people need to be stopped, once again - and quickly.

Last edited:
Someone needs to rein the Germans in. First they nearly destroy Europe in two WWs, then virtually ruin southern European countries with their monetary imperialism. At the same time, they dominate many industries whilst ours go to the wall - but it seems some of this dominance may be helped by corruption and dishonest (VW, etc). Latest thing is trying to turn Europe into an Islamic state.

Fortunately, they were prohibited (I think) from possessing nuclear weapons or things might have been a whole lot worse.

Someone needs to rein the Germans in. First they nearly destroy Europe in two WWs, then virtually ruin southern European countries with their monetary imperialism. At the same time, they dominate many industries whilst ours go to the wall - but it seems some of this dominance may be helped by corruption and dishonest (VW, etc). Latest thing is trying to turn Europe into an Islamic state.

Fortunately, they were prohibited (I think) from possessing nuclear weapons or things might have been a whole lot worse.

They're doing it in a more subtle way. They'll gas us all with their dodgy VWs, then world domination will be theirs. :D

The problem with Germany is that from being a war-like nation in the first half of the 20th century ('hammer or the anvil' and all that) they have gone too far in the opposite direction and are trying to be the Mr nice-guy of Europe.
Admit people from the Third World, and you become a part of the Third World.

The problem with Germany is that from being a war-like nation in the first half of the 20th century ('hammer or the anvil' and all that) they have gone too far in the opposite direction and are trying to be the Mr nice-guy of Europe.
There is an element of truth to this - almost like they are trying to permanently make up for it.
What people need to remember, is it's not the general public / people who make decisions, it's the few blasted "leaders" who drag us all into these conflicts.
It's like the nonsense that's going on at the moment. There are those that feel we are responsible for the refugee crisis by going into Iraq etc, so we must make up for it.
The point is, it wasn't the person in the street, it was the Government - but we are the ones who have to suffer the consequences of our infrastructure being overstretched and the influx of those who have beliefs / cultures that are demonstrably not compatible with the west.

That's how it works.

Do as you're told, serf, and stop moaning.

............................................................................................................................................................................................
Democracy is a silly idea; I'm glad we don't have one.

There is an element of truth to this - almost like they are trying to permanently make up for it.
What people need to remember, is it's not the general public / people who make decisions, it's the few blasted "leaders" who drag us all into these conflicts.
Germany is probably exactly like Britain in that respect. Dave isn't the most popular guy these days as far as the British people are concerned and, from what I hear, the ordinary German people feel the same way about Merkel.

I suspect that both of them are looking forward to a financially advantageous position in the EU parliament in a few years.

Sponsored Links
Back