Syria. Bomb or not to bomb?

I thought they showed footage of tanks going up? Sounds like they are back-tracking to me. Knocking valve handles off is ridiculous.

Sponsored Links
Overnight the UK attacked an oil refinery. The French and US have been attacking for months but left the oil refineries alone (often returning with their missiles intact). So why didn't these refineries get attacked months ago? One can only guess that they were "off the hit list". I don't get it. Do you?
The explanation given for this on the wireless this morning was that the Brit missiles are more accurate than the US and French ones. They are apparently capable of disabling small parts of an installation - effectively putting it out of action - without causing wholesale damage. I must say I find this a bit odd but that's what the Air Force bloke said.
It's true, for one specific missile - Brimstone

According to an American ex CIA bloke who was interviewed on tv the reason the Ameri ans didn't attack the oil truck convoys and the refineries was because they were concerned about the affect on the environment.

Sponsored Links
First Camoron said that the UK's bombing campaign would be restricted to Iraq now he has managed to get it extended into Syria something he said would never happen.
William Hague is now floating the idea of boots on the ground,it seems Tories are intent on a policy of mission creep.
Now the Tories have redefined our war in Syria as a war of necessity (self defence)rather than a war of choice Camoron seems to be turning into another Tony Blair.

Cameron's a right plank.

He no sooner cuts our forces to the bone than he wants to send them into battle.

He no sooner cuts our police to the bone than he realises that we have an enemy amongst us.

Back