Syria. Bomb or not to bomb?

The first Tornado strikes were on an oil refinery. When you degrade the infrastructure of a country then you make it impossible for ordinary people to survive there, hence another wave of refugees heads west in the hope of reaching northern Europe. Considering it is our fault they are refugees then we have to take them all in. Well done warmongers.

I doubt any of the oil from that refinery found its way into the local economy.

Now that it is no longer bringing in money for Izal why would we have to take in any refugees?

Sponsored Links
Because we made their country too hostile to live in. Apparently Turkey is the big buyer of the oil.

IS are making it an Islamic State for the Islamic people. So why are we trying to change that?

Sponsored Links
An asylum for nutjobs, more like. And if you are not a fruitloop, you can't leave, and are screwed.

There doesn't seem to be a shortage of young men leaving.

Overnight the UK attacked an oil refinery. The French and US have been attacking for months but left the oil refineries alone (often returning with their missiles intact). So why didn't these refineries get attacked months ago? One can only guess that they were "off the hit list". I don't get it. Do you?

I reckon we start a war every few years to use up all the old bombs before they go stale. A bit like the reduced section in Sainsbury's.

Just about all the Tories are in the arms game.

Stan Colleymore has quit the Labour party over it and joined the SNP. This is getting serious.

Overnight the UK attacked an oil refinery. The French and US have been attacking for months but left the oil refineries alone (often returning with their missiles intact). So why didn't these refineries get attacked months ago? One can only guess that they were "off the hit list". I don't get it. Do you?
The explanation given for this on the wireless this morning was that the Brit missiles are more accurate than the US and French ones. They are apparently capable of disabling small parts of an installation - effectively putting it out of action - without causing wholesale damage. I must say I find this a bit odd but that's what the Air Force bloke said.

Sponsored Links
Back