Image from Mars

This is quite surprising.

Again today, shown people the image they say it's a squirrel,rat,rodent, furry creature of some kind. no one says it's a rock.
No one thinks it's a rock.

When I tell them it's Mars they say we've been conned !

I just show them the image and ask what they can see......no prompting of any kind.
The only people that say it's a rock are those who believe the image was taken on Mars.

I don't know if you call it auto suggestion or something......but when info is given before the image is seen people's perception changes and they belive it MUST be a rock.
So it is a rock.
To those who don't know it's supposed to be Mars it's definitely a creature and they're adamant it's not a rock.
I find this an interesting pyschological experiment. Try it with some family members without promoting.
See what happens.

Sponsored Links

Again today, shown people the image they say it's a squirrel,rat,rodent, furry creature of some kind. no one says it's a rock.

I just show them the image and ask what they can see......no prompting of any kind.
The only people that say it's a rock are those who believe the image was taken on Mars.

I don't know if you call it auto suggestion or something......but when info is given before the image is seen people's perception changes and they belive it MUST be a rock.
So it is a rock.
To those who don't know it's supposed to be Mars it's definitely a creature and they're adamant it's not a rock.
I find this an interesting pyschological experiment. Try it with some family members without promoting.
See what happens.
I know what you mean.

I took a photo of a cloud that looked just like Lionel Richie once, showed it all of my family and friends, and asked them all what it looked like.

Every single one of them said Lionel Richie, and not one of them said it looked like a cloud. Ergo I have proved that Lionel Richie is a cloud.

So it is a rock.
See what happens.
I know what you mean.

I took a photo of a cloud that looked just like Lionel Richie once, showed it all of my family and friends, and asked them all what it looked like.

Every single one of them said Lionel Richie, and not one of them said it looked like a cloud. Ergo I have proved that Lionel Richie is a cloud.

Well well well 15 threads you've started nothing interesting, just a few questions on diy. Oh dear Oh dear why don't you try and find something interesting to post about instead of the banal type of posting I've quoted above.
I'll bet you're a right boring old fart

So it is a rock.
See what happens.
I know what you mean.

Well well well 15 threads you've started nothing interesting, just a few questions on diy. Oh dear Oh dear why don't you try and find something interesting to post about instead of the banal type of posting I've quoted above.
I know! Questions about diy on a diy forum. I am right mad I am.

Sponsored Links

So it is a rock.
See what happens.
I know what you mean.

One other thing dear, how is my Lionel Richie anecdote any different to yours? Both prove the same thing...

Start a thread that's interesting please . If you can.

Start a thread that's interesting please . If you can.
Nah, much rather comment on yours:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't mind at all if it was an intelligent post ........ can you post something intelligent or start an interesting thread ?
If you can't post something come back on here to amuse yourself with your banality.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back