joining 100mm flexible corrugated pipe to standard drain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I have a few feet of 100 mm flexible corrugated drain pipe which I need to join to a new section of standard underground drain. The new section does not exist yet. Job for the weekend !

I think the corrugated drain pipe is made by polypipe and carries rainwater run off from the roof of the house. It's currently sticking out horizontally from a block of concrete which makes up a bottom step. I'l post a pic when I get one. It will all end up under ground when completed.

I want to connect up to this polypipe and get the water away to my soak away. Planning to use standard rainwater pipes. I also want to turn the direction of the pipe through 90 degrees at or after the join.

So... any ideas how I should be joining these two type of pipes ? also would it be good practice you install some kind of rodding eye or inspection chamber where I make the join ?

Thanks in advance.

Wert

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back